Martin and Jan's Journey on the QM2

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:22 PM.
upstate New York
330 Posts
Joined Apr 2013
Thanks for taking time to write about your world cruise. Since it’s likely I will never be fortunate enough to sail a world cruise myself, I am happy to vicariously join you and look forward to your posts

Sent from my iPad using Forums
South Lancashire
172 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
I’m really enjoying reading the blog, thank you for writing it and taking us along for the ride!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Black Watch 29 August 2009, 8 nights in the fjords- with mum

Oceana 30 April 2011, 7 nights in the fjords- with mum

Black Watch 7 August 2012, 13 nights up to the North Cape- with mum and eldest son

Queen Elizabeth 19 May 2013, 7 nights to the fjords again - with mum (there's a theme going on here, can you tell I love Norway?!)

Adventure of the Seas 26 Oct 2014, Spain & France with mum, husband and & youngest son

Ventura 2 April 2017 Spain, Portugal & France with mum & eldest son

12 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
OK, does anyone but me get worried when there hasn’t been an update for a few days and know the QM2 is in a really amazing spot? OK, just me, then... I am loving this blog.
Johannesburg, South Africa
21 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
Have to agree! Martin has certainly under-anticipated the interest in his travel diary. No doubt just taking a break and we will hear from him shortly particularly with the Suez Canal coming up.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
QV 2012 - Southampton to Hamburg
QE 2014 - Rome to Rome
QV 2016 - Cape Town to Southampton