shampoo brand

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:46 AM.
Vale of Glamorgan
4,753 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Penhaligon's Quercus
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

If contacting me via email, please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
midwest
998 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
I think my user-name was included, Hattie. Your reply to my question confuses me ??? I intended no impatience when asking about the shampoo brand currently used on Cunard ship.

Is anyone else able to answer my question. Thank you.
Vale of Glamorgan
4,753 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Originally posted by jimmybean
I think my user-name was included, Hattie. Your reply to my question confuses me ??? I intended no impatience when asking about the shampoo brand currently used on Cunard ship.

Now I'm confused .....

https://www.penhaligons.com/mobile/quercus/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

If contacting me via email, please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
149 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Originally posted by jimmybean

Hello jimmybean,
Hattie answered your query. The following statement on there is always present as she is the moderator and nothing to do with your question, it is for email questions direct to Hattie. Hope this clears things up.
Vale of Glamorgan
4,753 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Originally posted by candle in the wind
Hello jimmybean,
Hattie answered your query. The following statement on there is always present as she is the moderator and nothing to do with your question, it is for email questions direct to Hattie. Hope this clears things up.
Thanks, it clears things up for me too, I mostly use the app so I forget that signature is there !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

midwest
998 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Originally posted by candle in the wind
Hello jimmybean,
Yes, it does. Thank you! And, thanks again, Hattie...
Vale of Glamorgan
4,753 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
My pleasure
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature