[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:44 PM.
Chelsea MA
4,922 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
Originally posted by moki'smommy
There are no special packages that I'm aware of. The Sanctuary is not the best place to view the glaciers......
Ditto Moki is correct.
Tony
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Wasilla, Alaska
3,700 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
I haven't been on the Golden, but on the ships I have been on, the Sanctuary would have been a waste of money for viewing the glaciers.
26,014 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Glacier days are more expensive for the Sanctuary. So yes - special expensive packages!

BTW - I would never book this in Alaska! Definitely not worth it. Much better places on the ship for viewing and they are not extra!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email Me
Inland Empire, CA
10,335 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
It’s been over five years but the one day Sanctuary pass for Glacier Bay was around $70/person. I believe that day was not included if you booked the Sanctuary for the week, however on our cruise I don’t believe anyone booked the Sanctuary except for that day. There was some type of enhanced food service that day because our usual server at breakfast in Sabatini’s was going to be working the Sanctuary that day. I would think it would be better to move around the ship during the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Cruise: 09/18 - Golden Princess - Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing
Past Cruises: 11/17 - Ruby Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Catalina; 11/16 - Pacific Princess - Adriatic & Aegean Connoisseur; 12/15 - Pacific Princess - 50th Anniversary Mexican Riviera; 2/15 - Crown Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Santa Barbara; 09/14 - Regal Princess - Grand Med (Left cruise in Mykonos after 6 days due to family medical issue at home); 03/14 - Grand Princess - 10 Day Mexico from SF; 01/14 - Sapphire Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Catalina; 06/13 - Emerald Princess - Baltic; 01/13 - Island Princess - Panama Canal; 09/12 - Coral Princess - Pacific Coastal; 09/12 - Golden Princess - Inside Passage (B2B Glacier Bay & Tracy Arm); 09/11 - Sapphire Princess - California Coastal; 04/11 - Sapphire Princess - Mexican Riviera; 08/10 - Coral Princess - Voyage of the Glaciers; 03/10 - Star Princess - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires (The Shortened Post Earthquake Cruise); 02/10 - Star Princess - Buenos Aires to Valparaiso around Cape Horn (the Chilean Earthquake Cruise); 10/09 - Golden Princess - Hawaii; 11/07 - Golden Princess - Mexican Riviera; 02/07 - Grand Princess - Western Caribbean from Galveston; 04/06 - Coral Princess - Panama Canal RT from FLL; 10/04 - Golden Princess - Southern Caribbean Explorer from San Juan; 05/02 - Carnival Fantasy - Bahamas (3 Night)