Sent from my iPad using Forums
I like it. BTW Hurricane Jane got a good name if your going on a cruise. LOL
Tony
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Loveland, Colorado
1,721 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
We were in C731 which is the same configuration. IMHO the best balconies on the ship.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Larry

2,146 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
We were in a similar cabin on the Ruby...
LOVE the Caribe Balconies!!!! (They actually still had an actual table, and I brought a heavy coated tablecloth that would not be blowing... Had a beautiful balcony set-up for the whole cruise.)
Only thing, being that far aft... we did see some soot/ash on our balcony.

ENJOY!!!!
boca raton fl
1,224 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Originally posted by HurricaneJane
Does anyone have comment about this cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Just off the Caribbean Princess C704, we liked the location as its right by the elevator & she has bad legs, but know beforehand It ca get noisy at times with groups waiting for the elevator who are rowdy. We put up with it for the convenience. .
Inland Empire, CA
10,689 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Yup. The door to C706 opens into the corridor between the stairs and the elevators. We had a similar cabin on another Princess ship and we didn’t have a issue with noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Cruise: 09/18 - Golden Princess - Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing
Past Cruises: 11/17 - Ruby Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Catalina; 11/16 - Pacific Princess - Adriatic & Aegean Connoisseur; 12/15 - Pacific Princess - 50th Anniversary Mexican Riviera; 2/15 - Crown Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Santa Barbara; 09/14 - Regal Princess - Grand Med (Left cruise in Mykonos after 6 days due to family medical issue at home); 03/14 - Grand Princess - 10 Day Mexico from SF; 01/14 - Sapphire Princess - 4 Day Coastal w/Catalina; 06/13 - Emerald Princess - Baltic; 01/13 - Island Princess - Panama Canal; 09/12 - Coral Princess - Pacific Coastal; 09/12 - Golden Princess - Inside Passage (B2B Glacier Bay & Tracy Arm); 09/11 - Sapphire Princess - California Coastal; 04/11 - Sapphire Princess - Mexican Riviera; 08/10 - Coral Princess - Voyage of the Glaciers; 03/10 - Star Princess - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires (The Shortened Post Earthquake Cruise); 02/10 - Star Princess - Buenos Aires to Valparaiso around Cape Horn (the Chilean Earthquake Cruise); 10/09 - Golden Princess - Hawaii; 11/07 - Golden Princess - Mexican Riviera; 02/07 - Grand Princess - Western Caribbean from Galveston; 04/06 - Coral Princess - Panama Canal RT from FLL; 10/04 - Golden Princess - Southern Caribbean Explorer from San Juan; 05/02 - Carnival Fantasy - Bahamas (3 Night)
2,112 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
I was in C703 on the Emerald for the 28 day LA-Hawaii-Samoa-Tahiti-LA cruise. I loved that cabin. The location is great being near the elevators and the balcony size is larger than the decks above.
Oregon
94 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Originally posted by IECalCruiser
Yup. The door to C706 opens into the corridor between the stairs and the elevators. We had a similar cabin on another Princess ship and we didn’t have a issue with noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
thx, I sleep very soundly and my partner doesn't have a problem with noise...so we are good to go!!!
Chico, California
11,389 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Originally posted by hpeabody
I was in C703 on the Emerald for the 28 day LA-Hawaii-Samoa-Tahiti-LA cruise. I loved that cabin. The location is great being near the elevators and the balcony size is larger than the decks above.
We were next door to Holly (in C705) for those 28 days. <wave>
She is absolutely right about the location. It was great. I wouldn't hesitate to book that location again. I thought it was pretty much perfect.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thrak

Not Elite but having fun working on it...