On Harmony now....any questions?

We were on Harmony recently and found the beds to be just fine - again it's subjective, but I don't like a hard bed at all, and these were fine. If you are worried, I'd recommend requesting a topper, just in case. You can always have it removed.

Drinks prices - I am trying to upload some pics I took, but I'm suffering from technical difficulties. The pool bar pricing had fancy cocktails at $11, non-alcoholic at $4.50. Wine ranges from $8 per glass on up, with the majority of wines available by the glass in the $12 to $16 range. We had a drinks package so I can't recall pricing on g&t's and similar. We did have some inconsistency with what the drinks package covered though. Some days it seemed it covered wine up to $14 a glass, others it was $13 a glass. We spent time in Vintages each evening, and occasionally ordered wine at $15 a glass, and noticed the variation in the extra charge.

On our sailing, I did not notice the 10 drinks cards for sail, but someone mentioned on another thread that they asked for one and after consultation with his manager, the bartender sold him one (this wasn't on Harmony though).

I noticed the Diamond Club on the Harmony appears to be an interior room on deck 4, which is different from the Concierge Lounge on deck 11 on the Oasis and Allure. Have you seen Harmony's Diamond Club and your impression?

Thanks so much,

Tracy

Yes I've been past a few times. It looks nice although correct its inside.

Most I've seen is half full max

Are they offering any specials for their speciality dining? Last cruise on the Oasis they offered 50 % off day 1 and other specials. Just wondering if they are on the Harmony Thanks for all the good info

Nothing has been listed in the compass - maybe they were if you asked - as usual there were hosts hanging outside all of the restaurants as we boarded

We were onboard a couple of weeks ago and a waiter for 150 Central Park came by offering specialty dining deals. We had already purchased the BOGO before boarding and ended up adding the 3 night package. I can't quite remember the cost though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As per title

Embarked today in Barca / very slick and effortless after a 10.40 arrival..

Any info or questions just shout, happy to try and help

i read about an accident which killed one or two crew members and put three or four others in the hospital when they were doing a safety inspection of the lifeboats and it came loose from the side of the ship. Do you have anything to add about that?

i read about an accident which killed one or two crew members and put three or four others in the hospital when they were doing a safety inspection of the lifeboats and it came loose from the side of the ship. Do you have anything to add about that?

I've seen lots of other threads about it. Nothing to add other than we left around 2.30pm and are full steam ahead to civitavecchia. Rocky seas expected tonight top deck currently closed

Always need to have a card in the slot for power. Cards are outside the room once rooms come available.

We just leave a loyalty card in the slot for ease, does the same job

I am a veteran RCCL cruiser, but not sure what you mean by " loyalty card". I have an old Crown & Anchor card, is that what you are referring to?

As per title

Embarked today in Barca / very slick and effortless after a 10.40 arrival..

Any info or questions just shout, happy to try and help

How is your bed? Is it comfy? I'm terrified because I've read the beds are hard as rocks. I'm in a GS on Harmony in Dec. and 81 & 82 year-olds are in a Jr. Suite, both with arthritis and back problems.

I apologize if you've already addressed this issue in this thread. :o

I am a veteran RCCL cruiser, but not sure what you mean by " loyalty card". I have an old Crown & Anchor card, is that what you are referring to?

It is just like when you go into a hotel room and you have to put the room key card in the slot to make the power work.....just take along any old store card and use that to keep the power running.

Note: the USB ports will still charge your phones/ipads even if you don't have a card in the slot.

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

Just arrived back at our stateroom to find over $400 back on our account. There is no need for this gesture. Missing 1 port because of a tragic accident is no big deal!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I was very surprised. Everyone recieved a prorated 1 day refund. Agree didn't feel it was necessary but a great gesture

It is just like when you go into a hotel room and you have to put the room key card in the slot to make the power work.....just take along any old store card and use that to keep the power running.

Note: the USB ports will still charge your phones/ipads even if you don't have a card in the slot.

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks--That is what I was wondering.