Captain Morgan Rum Distillery

Ms411

• 2 weeks later...
Good morning. Can you buy mini and or flasks of Captain Morgan at the distillery? Hoping to buy souvenirs.

Thank you.

Lots of souvenirs at their gift shop but I don't remember seeing flasks, it has been a while though since I've been there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those of you who did this tour, did you do it through the ship or on your own? I know nothing of the island as this will be our first time there. If it last an hour or two I may dive in the morning and then do this is in the afternoon.

• 4 weeks later...
Those of you who did this tour, did you do it through the ship or on your own? I know nothing of the island as this will be our first time there. If it last an hour or two I may dive in the morning and then do this is in the afternoon.

Skip Captain and go to Cruzan. Captain Morgan is such a sterilized corporate environment it kind of sucks the fun out of it, it feels like a two-hour commercial.

• 1 month later...
Skip Captain and go to Cruzan. Captain Morgan is such a sterilized corporate environment it kind of sucks the fun out of it, it feels like a two-hour commercial.

Thank you for that, I'll mention it to the group. As long as I get my morning dive in, I will be happy

• 3 months later...
My son is a Captain Morgan drinker so I wanted to do the tour. How far is it from the cruise port and what will it cost to travel there? Thank you!

It's about 10 miles from the pier, a taxi should cost about $20 and take you 20-25 minutes.