Tonite is our last nite on the Harmony...

Love the ship, and all in all it's been a great cruise but I have noticed a few things I haven't been happy with, mainly the beds. I recall many threads here about the beds. I stayed in a Grand Suite. I felt like I was sleeping on a slab of granite. I actually gave a couple of pics of the bed and mattress. RCCI has downgraded the bedding. I have been cruising this line since 2001 and I recall when the bedding was upgraded. When I asked my steward about making the bedding more comfortable for our elderly mother who has arthritis, a passerby said to me "good luck with that we have been asking for the same thing."

Also the public spaces feel a bit more cramped than the Allure. I'm Diamond and as a suite guest I had access to Coastal Kitchen -- which is excellent -- but I couldn't leave my group so I often ate Windjammer and the main seating dinner. Food in those venues are poor, and bland, but I get it that they must appeal to all palates and cannot make food too spicy. Also they have really cut back on the offerings at the sandwich place on Deck 5. Very disappointing. Those are my observations that I plan to bring up with the cruise line.

Staff very friendly as always and the ship is immaculate and innovative with the wow bands, Royal IQ, etc. And I booked onboard for 2017 so they haven't list me yet.

Pics of bedding to follow when we get home tomorrow.