Nov 4 2017 Vista change

riclop

Did you receive an email notification? I am sailing on the Magic on Nov 4th and have not heard anything yet regarding our changed itinerary.

No i did not just check your bookings on the Carnival site, that is how i found out.

i just posted this in the Roll Call for Nov 4 2017 Vista:

just did a quick search on Carnival's website and our cruise, Nov 4 Eastern Carib, no longer shows as a bookable cruise.

i don't know if this means anything but i'm curious if others are getting the same search result.

the earliest Vista Eastern Carib, 8 day cruise available now shows as Dec 30th 2017 sailing.

Did you receive an email notification? I am sailing on the Magic on Nov 4th and have not heard anything yet regarding our changed itinerary.

confirmed. my online itin shows Southern Carib.

4 sea days, 3 very long port days. in order, A, B and C for the southern.

Edited by CA_Cruzing

Just told my daughter she is pretty excited about the change! Her and her new hubby will be on their honeymoon !!

So glad to hear a happy response to these changes. I said somebody got lucky with this change-up. Best Wishes to your daughter and new husband on their honeymoon!

We did get a email notification for our Vista sailing on Nov. 4rth.

Curious as to the original itinerary for this 8-day cruise? I'm sure the original price for this cruise being on the Vista was higher compared to other ships so guess they tried to offset that with the change. Regardless, everyone on this sailing should be happy since southern Caribbean itineraries are more expensive.

Curious as to the original itinerary for this 8-day cruise? I'm sure the original price for this cruise being on the Vista was higher compared to other ships so guess they tried to offset that with the change. Regardless, everyone on this sailing should be happy since southern Caribbean itineraries are more expensive.
St Marten ,San Juan, grand Turk and st kitts. We're excited all new ports for us.Like you said these Southern ports are always more expensive. The only thing is we lose one port we go from 4 to 3

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app