Travel insured international

bobbyprez

I wanted to make others aware of the issues I am having with this company. Star vista cruises uses this company for their music themed cruises such as flower power cruise and malt shop memories.

My baggage was delayed on a flight for a cruise in February 2017. After many phone calls etc it was finally received at FLL. When the representative spoke to me, she said I might want to pick it up because she could not want to guarantee it would arrive before my cruise left the next day. I took a cab to the airport where it was given to me in baggage claim. I was thrilled to get it back

When I got home a claim was filed with this company and as of today I still have not received my payment. Every time I send paperwork in or speak to them, something more is needed. I was not given any paperwork to sign at baggage claim when I picked up my bag. This is not good enough for them. I feel this is ridiculous. But I spent a very long time on the phone finally getting an airline supervisor in customer service to write a letter stating that it was picked up with no signature. I sent it to them via email. It is not clear enough and they want it resent in a PDF file which I have no idea how to do. It never ends. All I want is for them to honor the claim as it is legitimate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wanted to make others aware of the issues I am having with this company. Star vista cruises uses this company for their music themed cruises such as flower power cruise and malt shop memories.

My baggage was delayed on a flight for a cruise in February 2017. After many phone calls etc it was finally received at FLL. When the representative spoke to me, she said I might want to pick it up because she could not want to guarantee it would arrive before my cruise left the next day. I took a cab to the airport where it was given to me in baggage claim. I was thrilled to get it back

When I got home a claim was filed with this company and as of today I still have not received my payment. Every time I send paperwork in or speak to them, something more is needed. I was not given any paperwork to sign at baggage claim when I picked up my bag. This is not good enough for them. I feel this is ridiculous. But I spent a very long time on the phone finally getting an airline supervisor in customer service to write a letter stating that it was picked up with no signature. I sent it to them via email. It is not clear enough and they want it resent in a PDF file which I have no idea how to do. It never ends. All I want is for them to honor the claim as it is legitimate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are writing your letter to them on a computer, there is probably a "PRINT" option to "print to a PDF file". Then you can send it as an email attachment.

We've had them pay a couple of large claims without any fuss, once all of the documentation was received. (They obviously have the right to verify the claim is legit, and we never felt that there was anything unusual requested.)

GC

A few words of advise: If you are ever in a situation where you think that you may have an insurance claim, get receipts for everything. I recently had a claim with Travel Insured and had no problem with everything where I had a receipt. A couple of small items where I did not have a receipt were denied.

I use them and they paid out for our last claim no problem. It was medical, but they even reimbursed me for the rental car I got to store our luggage and take hubby to the ER when we disembarked to be screened before flying. I simply sent a copy of the rental car receipt with a statement that it was the easiest and least expensive way of us getting to the hospital that our health insurance provider directed us to.