Astonishing! Show

Lintravel

just Google it!

Astonishing is a revolutionary magic and illusion show produced by BAFTA-winning presenter and entertainer Stephen Mulhern and performer Jonathan Wilkes. It will be premiered on three P&O cruise ships this summer – Britannia, Azura and Ventura.

D812310.jpgStock image of an example show on board P&O Cruises

Astonishing will combine the production talents of the two men alongside the spectacular dance moves of leading choreographer Paul Domaine and the trickery of master illusionist Guy Barrett. It is set to be a real game-changing show designed to shock, amaze and amuse all guests on board.

P&O Cruises Astonishing show will bring together the world of magic, dance, illusion and mystery, using the latest technology of giant LED screens in the theatres. It will be a real visionary and immersive treat during your cruise.

just Google it!

Astonishing is a revolutionary magic and illusion show produced by BAFTA-winning presenter and entertainer Stephen Mulhern and performer Jonathan Wilkes. It will be premiered on three P&O cruise ships this summer – Britannia, Azura and Ventura.

D812310.jpgStock image of an example show on board P&O Cruises

Astonishing will combine the production talents of the two men alongside the spectacular dance moves of leading choreographer Paul Domaine and the trickery of master illusionist Guy Barrett. It is set to be a real game-changing show designed to shock, amaze and amuse all guests on board.

P&O Cruises Astonishing show will bring together the world of magic, dance, illusion and mystery, using the latest technology of giant LED screens in the theatres. It will be a real visionary and immersive treat during your cruise.

The op was asking for a date[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello I read somewhere that it is being "premiered" to an invited audience on the afternoon of the 17th June which is the afternoon the Britannia arrives back from the 3rd June cruise. I think it then sails to Norway so I imagine that it may well be shown on that cruise.