FOUND MAN's WEDDING BAND

suemcgowan

should have left it at customer service, as they would have forwarded it HQ and their central lost & found. Most likely where the owner will be checking for it.

Odds of finding the owner on here ? 0.001 %

I found a camera (looked expensive) several cruises ago. I turned it into Guest Services lost and found. They took my name in case the person who lost it wanted to thank me. Every other day I would check to see if anyone picked it up the answer was always NO. I cannot imagine someone losing a camera wouldn’t want to find it. I never did hear from either the person or Guest Services. I wonder what ever happened to it.:rolleyes:

I would contact Princess to see if there is someway it can be returned to the ship.

Keith

OP stated:

No one claimed it on the ship and I really want it returned to the rightful owner. thanks-smcgowan54@gmail.com
What does Princess do with personal property that has been found on the ship and no one has claimed it? Does it go to the person who found it or does Princess......?

Helpful Hint: I learned from a jewelry store that the thing they use to get tight rings off of fingers is not soap, nor is it oil. They simply sprayed some window cleaner - they used Windex - onto my finger and the ring twisted right off. I've used that trick ever since and amazed someone who needed to remove a ring and wasn't having any luck. A quick spray and the thing came off. ;)

LOL! Reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding movie. The father of the bride said that Windex cures everything!