Royal caribbean online check in

I have been trying for weeks to do my online check in but when it gets to make a arrival time, it says it is unavailable and will not let me continue. I contacted RC who said to keep checking. I just wanted to see if this was with everyone or if it is something not working on my account.

Try entering 11 or 1130 even if that is not the time you plan to arrive. I have never had an issue.

it just says system is unavailable, will not allow to enter anything. But it has been unavailable for weeks. just curious if others were experiencing this or if it is my new dashboard.

Clear cache or try another browser.

Thanks, I tried 3 different brosers and when I called RC they just said looks like it is down. But I can't imagine they have gone more than 2 weeks without anyone able to do online check in.

Yup, I have the same issue for my 6/22 cruise on Enchantment. I’ve called and also been told to keep checking, which I’ve been doing for over 2 weeks. I haven’t received any responses to my emails either. Which ship are you sailing on?

I have been trying for weeks to do my online check in but when it gets to make a arrival time, it says it is unavailable and will not let me continue. I contacted RC who said to keep checking. I just wanted to see if this was with everyone or if it is something not working on my account.

I had the same problem. I just chose Consecutive Cruiser.

Can't remember the click by click instructions, but it's on same page.

Don’t see it anywhere, and I’ve searched every page. I’ll try googling it.

NYhunter, please let me know if you find a solution and I’ll do the same. Thanks.

I have the same problem with my Adventure of the Seas cruise leaving on July 6. We have 9 people cruising and none of us can complete the online check in process. It does not allow you to enter a port arrival time but if you try to continue on past that step it says you must enter a port arrival time in order to continue.

I called customer support and they said that they have opened a ticket with their I.T. department and I should just keep checking. It has now been two and a half weeks and no resolution. This is very frustrating. This will be my 11th cruise on RCCL and I have never had an issue witj online check in before.

Yup, I have the same issue for my 6/22 cruise on Enchantment. I’ve called and also been told to keep checking, which I’ve been doing for over 2 weeks. I haven’t received any responses to my emails either. Which ship are you sailing on?

6/29 Enchantment. Maybe it is a problem with the Enchantment bookings. Thanks.

What happens if we skip online checkin? I’m not sure because I’ve never skipped it before.

Harmony 06/02/18

You will have to spend a bit more time at the cruise terminal doing check-in. There will also be a short delay getting into the terminal building while they lookup your name on the manifest.

You will have to spend a bit more time at the cruise terminal doing check-in. There will also be a short delay getting into the terminal building while they lookup your name on the manifest.

Okay thank you.

Harmony 06/02/18

I had the same problem. I just chose Consecutive Cruiser.

I had to do that as well to get past that screen. But, it still won't show the green check mark to show that it is completed. I'm trying to check in for a 7/2 sailing.

I had to do that as well to get past that screen. But, it still won't show the green check mark to show that it is completed. I'm trying to check in for a 7/2 sailing.

Same here, mine says incomplete too, but does not indicate what element is missing.