Overwhelmed and Feeling Stressed / Anxious

skyung001

Fascinating re: Tracy Arm. I think the ship we chose goes to Hubbard.

How do you look for price drops? Do you check the site every day? Or is there a service that alerts you for a small fee?

My post keeps disappearing. Hmmm I check for price drops regularly (weekly), then more often right before final payment is due, (daily). You can check on prices from your computer at the cruise critic website under find a cruise. I am not sure if the app has that feature. I am sure Hubbard will be awesome to see. We like cruising to Alaska in May, usually about the second week, but we are going with others and so had to choose June this time. Happy Planning

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Edited by shadow8800

My post keeps disappearing. Hmmm I check for price drops regularly (weekly), then more often right before final payment is due, (daily). You can check on prices from your computer at the cruise critic website under find a cruise. I am not sure if the app has that feature. I am sure Hubbard will be awesome to see. We like cruising to Alaska in May, usually about the second week, but we are going with others and so had to choose June this time. Happy Planning

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Thank you! <3

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve sailed Alaska four times and frequently sail on Celebrity Solstice Class ships, of which Eclipse is one. Just my personal feeling, but I would rebook a regular balcony cabin that sleeps three near the midship elevator bay. That would save you some money. There are no aft elevators so in your current cabin you are in for a hike every time you leave. You can always go to the Solarium or the Sky Lounge as heated indoor options to see the sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should consider changing your balcony cabin from aft to a regular one to save some $$$$$. Sometimes in those aft cabins, you feel a lot of vibration and shaking when the thrusters are engaged. Also, you might see where the kid's club is located on the ship. Sometimes they are all the way forward and it is a pain to walk the length of the ship.