Carnival Pride

nellabro1

Just sailed Pride Aug 2017 & New Year's Eve embarkation into Jan 7th, 2018 (the COLDEST week of the year...no better for cruising either). We love Pride. I 2nd David's Steakhouse. If you don't mind a wild & crazy, "R" nearly "X" rated scavenger hunt, you must experience Carnival Quest at 10:45 pm on Wednesday. Never a bad meal in the MDR. Short ribs, their version of a baked ziti, cannelloni, chilled fruit soups - yum. Bitter 'n Blanc & Grand Marnier souffle for dessert are great!!! Shows were decent. Trivia was fun. Lip Sync Battle was LOTS of fun all week. Skip the Mardi Gras party in atrium; boring & nothing like how it's done on Carnival Sunshine. Ohhhh...the cruise director was lots of fun & the entertainment crew is a blast!!! (Oh Yes Jess, Mia, the guys' names escape me, but they're so much fun). JUST ENJOY!!! Any specific questions that I can answer, please don't hesitate to ask.

Green water slide is so much fun. Instead of hitting the gym one day I rode it over 50 times when no one was doing it. Had a blast even though they wouldn't let me go head first hahaha

It must really be fun !![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums