Taxi from Southhamton Cruise terminal to airport IN SOUTHHAMPTON, NOT LONDON

Hi, does anyone have any information regarding car service from the cruise port in Southhampton to the airport in southhampton? I am arriving in Southhampton on the Marina on June 11 and need to somehow secure transportation from the marine terminal to the AIRPORT IN SOUTHHAMPTON, NOT LONDON. I have tickets from the local southhampton airport to Paris, but am wondering how to secure a taxi; does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.:o

Hi, does anyone have any information regarding car service from the cruise port in Southhampton to the airport in southhampton? I am arriving in Southhampton on the Marina on June 11 and need to somehow secure transportation from the marine terminal to the AIRPORT IN SOUTHHAMPTON, NOT LONDON. I have tickets from the local southhampton airport to Paris, but am wondering how to secure a taxi; does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.:o

Hello

There are lines of taxis waiting just outside the cruise terminal, our experience when we self disembarked was very good & the cost was @ £15.

If you google taxis from Southampton cruise terminal to airport there are a number of private hire firms & there are reviews on TA.

example:

https://www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk/Southampton/?gclid=CNucjJC59bUCFY3LtAodHhMASQ

Archived