Holland house questions

I got the answer....we were on St. Marteen last week and yes, there are taxis that will take passengers with mobility scooters to Holland House, no problem. Although, depending on who you deal with, the rates can differ...we were charged $8 each with scooters to Holland House but on our way back, the honest driver only charged us $3 each that's WITH our scooters, we appreciated his honesty so much that we ended up giving him $16 anyway, LOL!!!

Anyway, enjoy this beautiful island, they've recovered from hurricane Irma quite nicely.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

Glad it all worked out for you. How did you like HH? We will be in SXM in December. Not sure we are going back to HH. Going with another couple and they might want to do something different.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joolsverne said:

Hi,  we are interested in the Beach day pass - but do the Hotel store your luggage for you?  I don't fancy trying to drag it on to the beach!

I don't think I am understanding your question.

Why would you have your luggage with you? Does your cruise start or end in St Maarten?

Bill

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We've officially decided to go to Holland House during our May trip (first time to St. Maarten). I wanted to check in to see if anyone's been there recently (within past 2 months) to make sure nothing has changed. 

What would be the price for three people? I'm assuming they still offer chairs, umbrellas, wi-fi, and restrooms?

My husband and I were there at the end of February and it was still $25 for 2 chairs, umbrella, 4 beers, wi-fi (had to be closer to the hotel to use) and restrooms. Not sure where the 3rd person would sit since the chairs and umbrellas are tightly lined near water.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 12:18 PM, Cruise-mom said:

There were 3 of us so it cost $37.50 with 6 drinks, we got 2 rum punches for 4 drinks and 2 sodas. Nice clean toilets, easy access wi-fi and a shower to use.

So, I assume this included three loungers? Someone mentioned they had everything set up in sets of two.

3 hours ago, niugrads said:

My husband and I were there at the end of February and it was still $25 for 2 chairs, umbrella, 4 beers, wi-fi (had to be closer to the hotel to use) and restrooms. Not sure where the 3rd person would sit since the chairs and umbrellas are tightly lined near water.

Is there someone on the beach to set this up? Or, do you have to go in the hotel?

9 hours ago, carnival03 said:

So, I assume this included three loungers? Someone mentioned they had everything set up in sets of two.

This was the row in front of us! Yes everything is set up as 2 loungers with a small table between them, under an umbrella. But there is almost an equal amount of space (lounger to lounger) between the next set of 2 loungers.

There is a walking path between the hotel and the beach and there is an attendant there to set you up etc. We were the 1st in our row and took the first 3 in from 1 side. A group of 6 people took the loungers from the other side, leaving the 1 lounger free beside us (row of 10 loungers). If there had been someone on that spare lounger it wouldn't have affected us. If it bothered you, you could just pull your lounger closer to your other 2.

HTH

DSC04265.JPG

• Like 1