30 day dance!!

WhaleTail1

I finally made it to the 30 day mark!! I don't know what to do with myself! I'd really LOVE to push fast forward and be on the ship relaxing and soaking up the sun, but I can't. :( I am not sure what to do with myself. I want to start packing but I feel it is super early and I won't have anything to do the week before the cruise. I am on CC all day long reading the same posts over and over, making notes (for this is my first cruise planning myself and only 2nd overall)

Let me know what you do 30 days prior to the cruise when you are super excited! This alone may help my month-to-go excitement. :D

I finally made it to the 30 day mark!! I don't know what to do with myself! I'd really LOVE to push fast forward and be on the ship relaxing and soaking up the sun, but I can't. :( I am not sure what to do with myself. I want to start packing but I feel it is super early and I won't have anything to do the week before the cruise. I am on CC all day long reading the same posts over and over, making notes (for this is my first cruise planning myself and only 2nd overall)

Let me know what you do 30 days prior to the cruise when you are super excited! This alone may help my month-to-go excitement. :D

I have 23 days! I find it more bearable to count how many working days instead of how many days total. I have 11 working days left!

I like to leave my house in tip top shape when going out of town so that occupies a lot of my time before a cruise. Enjoy your cruise!

I start the ''gathering process'' . This is all the things that I need (or think I need! :o) and put them in one place......things like cold medicines--never leave home without it after my first cruise where I caught the worst cold ever!--, dramamine, advil, ext cords, passports.

and I am also at the 30 day mark too! Yippee! And I REALLY like only counting the days left at work! I am gonna run with that one!

Me too!!! This is our first cruise and I can't stop researching. DH made so much fun of me when we went to Disney and I'd researched every detail...until we got there and he thanked me for all of my planning. Haven't heard a peep about all my research for the cruise. He's learned :D!

I am trying to leave the suitcases in as long as possible but did get a new swimsuit, booked our parking, and am on the look out for a good deal on Bubba Kegs. Now just need to purchase some rum from BV!

i finally made it to the 30 day mark!! I don't know what to do with myself! I'd really love to push fast forward and be on the ship relaxing and soaking up the sun, but i can't. :( i am not sure what to do with myself. I want to start packing but i feel it is super early and i won't have anything to do the week before the cruise. I am on cc all day long reading the same posts over and over, making notes (for this is my first cruise planning myself and only 2nd overall)

let me know what you do 30 days prior to the cruise when you are super excited! This alone may help my month-to-go excitement. :d

pee my pants!!!!!:d

I have 23 days! I find it more bearable to count how many working days instead of how many days total. I have 11 working days left!

I like to leave my house in tip top shape when going out of town so that occupies a lot of my time before a cruise. Enjoy your cruise!

What a great idea!!! Then I technically only have.... 20 working days!!! possibly 21, but i'll stick to 20! :D:D

ps. they really need some more smileys, especially ones that are dancing in excitement!

pss. couldn't help myself and went out on lunch and purchased tumblers with our favorite sports logos on them. Now i'm even more excited!

Me too!!! This is our first cruise and I can't stop researching. DH made so much fun of me when we went to Disney and I'd researched every detail...until we got there and he thanked me for all of my planning. Haven't heard a peep about all my research for the cruise. He's learned :D!

I am trying to leave the suitcases in as long as possible but did get a new swimsuit, booked our parking, and am on the look out for a good deal on Bubba Kegs. Now just need to purchase some rum from BV!

I'm a research freak too, but the goofy thing is, I'm going on the same ship I was on exactly four years ago (different itinerary) - 'doh! ;)

I've got my shellac mani/pedi and hair appointments scheduled, and post-it notes reminding me to put a hold on my mail and call my credit card company. Passport, cruise documents, and luggage tags are in my carry-on.

I got my suitcases out and figured I'll start trying things on, but I'm afraid I went a bit overboard in purchasing new "for the cruise" clothing and will need to make some difficult decisions. Oh well, it's a good problem to have!

Time is flying now! :D

We leave October 1st, so we're down to less than 4 weeks. Every day the phrase "four weeks from now we'll be...." comes up at least once. I imagine we'll be doing the same thing "three weeks from now..." "two weeks from now", etc. until we're finally ON the ship! :p

Thanks for the reminder to schedule the pedi/mani! Almost forgot! We're going to Canada/New England, so not as important to have pretty toes as a Caribbean cruise, but still a vital part of cruise preparation!

Ahhh... four weeks from now, a Sunday afternoon in Boston... :rolleyes:

We had our regular family vacation when we hit 30 so that was great for a distraction.Now we're at 19 and I've started, like some other posters, gathering meds, making/finalizing lists and "ramping up" for this awesome cruise. Hoping you all have smooth sailing!!

Archived