Preziosa Shuttlebus in Stockholm

nese12

Hi

We are going with Preziosa to Stockholm and was wondering if MSC offers a shuttlebus to the center of town?

We know there is a public bus but if there´s a shuttlebus we are lazy enough to catch that ;-)

Thank you in advance

Yes, there is a MSC Shuttlebus which takes you from the port to the center of Stockholm. The bus stops just by the Royal Palace which is located in the old town. Enjoy beautiful Stockholm, a lovely city 😊

Thanks 👍:D:D

• 2 months later...

Oh, this is intriguing.

Is there a charge attached to the shuttle bus? We'd been looking at daypasses for the transit system since it includes ferries, but, if it's not needed, we'd happily save the cost.

How do I find out about schedules?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

We are going soon on Msc Preziosa too. Can you tell me on which port the ship arrives? I know that there are two ports in Stockholm. We have friends which will wait for us to show us the city... but I don't know which is our port.

Thanks

Hello!

We are going soon on Msc Preziosa too. Can you tell me on which port the ship arrives? I know that there are two ports in Stockholm. We have friends which will wait for us to show us the city... but I don't know which is our port.

Thanks

Currently they are scheduled to use Frihamnen but recently had to use Nyashamn outside of Stockholm ?too many ships in port.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk