Excursions in St. Lucia??

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:29 AM.
Georgia
433 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
Hi everyone,
DH and I will be visiting St. Lucia for the first time next February and I'd like to get some good ideas for excursions?? Any suggestions??

thanks in advance.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brooke

'99- Carnival Imagination - Eastern Caribbean
'03 - Carnival Paradise - Eastern Caribbean
'04 - Carnival Paradise - Western Caribbean
'05 - Carnival Destiny - Southern Caribbean

St Augustine Florida
9,629 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Not sure if Celebrity offers basically the same tours as Royal Caribbean but we did the "Land & Sea to Soufriere" on our 11/26 Serenade sailing. It is a long day but enjoyed every minute of it. We took a bus (@ 30 people) very spacious and a/c down to Soufriere by way of a banana plantation, a small fishing village, the volcano, lunch (very good) and then boarded a barefoot catamaran and sailed back to pier stopping for a swim/snorkle at one of the lovely harbor areas in route. We paid $72.00 per person for @ 7 hrs. of tour including lunch - not bad. We normally do not like to do ship excursions and usually opt to rent a car and head out on our own - but St. Lucia is very very mountainous and steep twisting winding roads....glad we did this excursion as we got best of best worlds....land and sea.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NEXT UP: 3/18/19 Celebrity Constellation - 15 Night Best of India & Sri Lanka
So far: 12 cruises - 6 Royal Caribbean, 4 Celebrity, 1 Princess & 1 Holland America
"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world, you change things slightly and leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life and travel, leaves marks on you" Anthony Bourdain
Connecticut
193 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
Another great tour option is Cosol. It's also $40 for a day long adventure that gives you a taste of the whole island. We toured with Yellow Bird and had a truly memorable time. He took great care of us, including food, refreshments, and interesting information. You won't be disappointed!
122 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Go with Fabian we just returned from Feb 4 sail on the Constellation. We were a group of 8 adults ranging from 55 to 60 and he was abosoutly wonderful. I am so sorry we did not go to the beach but the majority of the group wnted to head back to to the ship. He took us to all the hot spots and protected us from the hagglers. The bread was great even though the cassava was not in season. All i can say is Fabian is great.