Roatan excursion question.

RealityCheck

i was wondering if anyone has ever taken the Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Sanctuary tour in Roatan? I think my 11ds would love it but would like to hear first hand reviews if possible. Thanks.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2575909

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2547519

You usually get more information by reading existing threads than by posting a question. :)

I will second SirRedman's comments on Bodden Tours. There were 9 of us ranging from 13 to 70 and were all had a great time.

We snorkeled, and saw much of the island but everyone's favorite was their monkey, bird, sloth zoo. Our guide was at the ship to pick us up and was ours for the day. Highly recommend them.

I will second SirRedman's comments on Bodden Tours. There were 9 of us ranging from 13 to 70 and were all had a great time.

We snorkeled, and saw much of the island but everyone's favorite was their monkey, bird, sloth zoo. Our guide was at the ship to pick us up and was ours for the day. Highly recommend them.

Ditto on Bodden tours, you will not be disappointed and the price is very competitive. My first choice when we go back.

While I agree both Bodden and Rony offer a fabulous day. I also understand Daniel's will provide transport and they started doing snorkel tours. So, if one wishes only to go to Daniel's place...no need to pay Bodden as well.

While I agree both Bodden and Rony offer a fabulous day. I also understand Daniel's will provide transport and they started doing snorkel tours. So, if one wishes only to go to Daniel's place...no need to pay Bodden as well.

That is true. If you message them through FB they will tell you what options/tours they have available. We are booked through them for an island tour, snorkeling, beach and time with the animals. Have seen good reviews.

I agree with some of the other posters on this thread about booking directly with "Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hangout" on Facebook. I would recommend it as it is one of my favorite all time excursions while on a cruise, and if we go back to Roatan I will book with them again.

Here is a video of the excursion we took (there are different packages/options), which included an island tour first, then the monkeys/sloths/macaws/etc., and then snorkeling at two different stops.

When I contacted them on Facebook, they gave us the different excursion package prices and details, and then I told him which one we wanted and they sent a confirmation and details about where to meet right outside the cruise terminal, via the Facebook messaging. Everything was so easy and it was a great and fun experience.