Dive Shops in or near King's wharf

• 1 year later...

Have the same question - recommended dive shops near Kings Warf?

From what I've been able to gather Blue Water Diver's (http://www.divebermuda.com/) is close but have seen good and bad reviews and remarks about tending to run cattle boat setups.

Other I've found that seems near is Tuckers Point Dive Center (http://www.divinginbermuda.com).

Any input/reviews/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Can anyone recommend a dive shop in Bermuda? I have never been to Bermuda and want to dive there in April. Also think I would need a wet-suit as well?

Thanks

We are in Bermuda Apr 21st & 22nd (Enchantment) and am hoping to dive both days.

Never Dove in Bermuda before but think the water temp is ~68 degrees so wet suit maybe 5mm - 7 mm. Not thinking boots, hood, gloves.

All approx same cost $$$. We might bring our own gear to help with cost.

Not seeing much on dive profile (timed :mad: vs computer/air :)).

Looking at 3 becasue of location to dock.

Fantasea - close to ship (they say right at the port)

Blue Water Dives - short bus ride ) the web has them looking for investors that may mean up for sale. Might also be being managed by Dive Bermuda. They might also offer shore dives. Check out coupon for discount on gear rental.

Dive Bermmuda - Furthest away but photos and video's made it look interesting. Maybe better vis. They mentioned deeper dives that might mean clolder water.

Please share your thoughts and findings

We are in Bermuda Apr 21st & 22nd (Enchantment) and am hoping to dive both days.

Please share your thoughts and findings

I don't have anything to share unfortunately but I'd love to hear how you made out when you return as I'm going to be there in September.

• 6 months later...

We were in Bermuda 8/19 to 8/26 and used Fantasea in Kings Wharf. It is actually located inside snorkel park. We used them for an evening night snorkel, and a sNuba dive during the day. They accomodate sCuba also, as a scuba group was there at the same time. I am a certified diver from LONG ago, but based on my experiences there and in other parts of the world, they are run just fine. The staff was nice and helpful, and the diving at snorkel park is acutally quite good. It may be a man made beach, but the water was "natural:" and there was lots to see. I don't know if they do any boat dives from that area....we had beach access for our snorkel and sNuba, and saw beach access for the sCuba also. It is quite a colorful place underwater at snorkel park, with a lot of sea fans. We saw some good shallow fish on our night snorkel....2 giant lobsters, giant puffer fish, an octopus, and lots of sea cucumbers.

Archived