How do you sign up for FlowRider lesson? (Adventure of the Seas)

#1
1,135 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
I looked at the webpage but can't tell if I can't signup because I'm too far out or because that is not the way you do it. Do you do it before you board via website or do you do it once on board. If so, Guest Services?

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#4
1,135 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Originally posted by MiniChunks
You can do it in the cruise planner. Should be under activities.
I guess I must be too far out. It doesn't come up as an option for me.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#5
Hey y'all!
10,875 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Originally posted by carmel
I looked at the webpage but can't tell if I can't signup because I'm too far out or because that is not the way you do it. Do you do it before you board via website or do you do it once on board. If so, Guest Services?

Thanks!
Originally posted by carmel
I guess I must be too far out. It doesn't come up as an option for me.
You are supposed to be able to book online through Cruise Planner but it doesn't work. If you want to book in advance you must call RC.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Skiiergirl (and Mr. Ski)

Register for the Meet and Mingle here: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do
(You will need the ship name, sailing date, and booking number.)

Most posts are done from my iPad. So please overlook the typos/stupid autocorrect that I don't catch! Interpret what I mean not how it reads.

No children, No guilt, Spending the cats' inheritance one cruise at a time!
#6
1,135 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Originally posted by skiiergirl
You are supposed to be able to book online through Cruise Planner but it doesn't work. If you want to book in advance you must call RC.
LOL thanks. Man, their website is really bad.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#7
Hey y'all!
10,875 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Originally posted by carmel
Man, their website is really bad.
Now there is a newsflash!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Skiiergirl (and Mr. Ski)

Register for the Meet and Mingle here: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do
(You will need the ship name, sailing date, and booking number.)

Most posts are done from my iPad. So please overlook the typos/stupid autocorrect that I don't catch! Interpret what I mean not how it reads.

No children, No guilt, Spending the cats' inheritance one cruise at a time!
#8
1,135 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Originally posted by skiiergirl
Now there is a newsflash!
Back when I first booked, I signed up for an excursion. The next day I get a call from my TA saying RCCL had cancelled one leg of my B2B. She said she got notice that I cancelled my cruise via the webpage. I NEVER EVER clicked anything remotely close to a 'cancel' button - even if there were one. Plus, since I booked with an independent TA, there was no way to mess around with the booking anyway. So, something fishy was happening LOL. I got rescheduled and all is good. However, I'm slightly terrified of doing anything online.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#9
Central Illinois
137,300 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by carmel
Back when I first booked, I signed up for an excursion. The next day I get a call from my TA saying RCCL had cancelled one leg of my B2B. She said she got notice that I cancelled my cruise via the webpage. I NEVER EVER clicked anything remotely close to a 'cancel' button - even if there were one. Plus, since I booked with an independent TA, there was no way to mess around with the booking anyway. So, something fishy was happening LOL. I got rescheduled and all is good. However, I'm slightly terrified of doing anything online.
You're correct, if you booked with a travel agent, there's no way to cancel from Royal's web site. Scary.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
#10
648 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
If this is your first time flowriding, be prepared, it's some what of an addiction.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature




Previous Cruises:
Carnival Victory - Feb 26th, 2006
Carnival Magic - Sept 21st, 2014
Liberty of the Seas - April 16th, 2016
Liberty of the Seas - Sept 18th, 2016
Harmony of the Seas - Nov 26th, 2016
Liberty of the Seas - May 15th, 2017
Liberty of the Seas - Jan 21st, 2018
#11
Scranton, PA
2 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Originally posted by Lordnlkon
If this is your first time flowriding, be prepared, it's some what of an addiction.
+1
It was my first time on a ship, or anywhere, with a flowrider. I didnt see anywhere to sign up, but everyday at 9am and 1am they have their stand up sessions. Just get there early and they lines arent too big. But the lines will grow with time.

Its easy to sign up, just go to the desk under the slide, sign a waiver, and they will stamp your card (to show you signed the waiver) and everyday, just show your card, and they will give you a new free wristband (or you can just leave it on all week)

(Just remember , all weight on your back foot, and on your heals, and keep your chest upright! )
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming: 21-Oct-2017 Harmony Of the Seas 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (My first new ship on years!)
11-Mar-2017 Adventure Of The Seas 7 Night Southern Caribbean
20-Mar-2016 Jewel Of The Seas 7 Night Southern Caribbean
15-Mar-2015 Adventure Of The Seas 7 Night Southern Caribbean
03-Mar-2007 Serenade Of The Seas 7 Night Southern Caribbean
05-Mar-2006 Explorer Of The Seas 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
25-Nov-2000 Explorer Of The Seas 7 Nights Eastern Caribbean
15-Apr-2000 Majesty Of The Seas 7 Nights Southern Caribbean
04-Jul-1999 Empress Of The Seas 7 Nights Bermuda
05-Jul-1997 Grandeur Of The Seas 7 Nights Eastern Caribbean
22-Jun-1996 Sovereign Of The Seas 7 Nights Eastern Caribbean
02-Jul-1995 Song Of America 7 Night Bermuda
28-Aug-1994 Song Of America 7 Night Bermuda
22-Nov-1992 Monarch Of The Seas 7 Night Southern Caribbean