Rainforest/Brimstone

berjdrberjdr

Looking for a tour that combines Brimstone fort and a rainforest hike, and preferably black rocks as well. I can only seem to find tours that visit Romney Manor but do not include a hike in the rainforest. Would I be best off arranging a custom tour? Thanks.

It is very easy to arrange a custom tour at the port. There are many tour operators there that will be able to help you create a tour. You may want to get a few others that are willing to join you to lower the cost. They will negotiate the price depending on the size of the group. There is an entrance fee for Brimstone Hill. It is $10 US.

It is very easy to arrange a custom tour at the port. There are many tour operators there that will be able to help you create a tour. You may want to get a few others that are willing to join you to lower the cost. They will negotiate the price depending on the size of the group. There is an entrance fee for Brimstone Hill. It is $10 US.

Hi, I am aware that there are many drivers/tour guides waiting when you arrive at the port, however I would much prefer to have plans in advance. I was looking at both Captain Sunshine tours and Javin's, perhpas they could arrange this kind of tour?

Javin (myislsndstours) will guide you through the rain forest and the black rocks. Not sure any of the ones you pick up at the port would do that. He also included snorkeling and sightseeing but not the fortress. Maybe he would customize for you