What do we do with?

kimmie6067

Several Options make friends with the people next to you everyone has the same problem I will what your stuff and you watch ours. Remember that most places in the Caribbean the only id you need is your seapass card etc. If we are having a beach day we just take a small amount of cash no credit cards. You can purchase a small waterproof container that goes on a lanyard and wear it in the water. hope this helps

Ok so here we are laying on the beach and I want to go in the water my hubby wants to go in to, what do we do with our belongings? We got money, credit cards, ID etc?

Your're just deciding now what to do? Haven't you ever been the beach before on a cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hubby will stick the credit cards and cash in his velcoed pocket in his swim trunks...all of that stuff is fine when wet. No one wants your flip flops or tee shirt. And certainly, ask your neighbors to "keep an eye" on your stuff. You aren't THAT far away from your things (Caribbean beaches are quite narrow) and you won't be spending hours in the water. Take a dip...get out again!

Ok so here we are laying on the beach and I want to go in the water my hubby wants to go in to, what do we do with our belongings? We got money, credit cards, ID etc?

Hi there

Bring very little money, a credit card, ID card and your cabin card. These few items will fit in a small waterproof case that can be worn around the neck or on a wrist. These can be found in any Walmart as well as online. If you are bringing a camera consider bringing a waterproof camera that you can also take in the water to take pictures of fish.

If you have anything else that you are concerned about(not of great value-those things should be left onboard), put it in a baggie and bury it. Nobody will go to your belongings and start digging the ground around you (if they did, you would see them).

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Hubby will stick the credit cards and cash in his velcoed pocket in his swim trunks...all of that stuff is fine when wet. No one wants your flip flops or tee shirt. And certainly, ask your neighbors to "keep an eye" on your stuff. You aren't THAT far away from your things (Caribbean beaches are quite narrow) and you won't be spending hours in the water. Take a dip...get out again!

We will be snorkeling for sure some of the times.

As noted, cash, credit cards, ship's card can all get wet. My husband puts his in the pocket in his swim trunks, and I put my stuff in a time-honored place of concealment for us ladies. ;)

I have a small, point and shoot waterproof camera that stays strapped to my wrist.

So all that's left ashore is beach cover ups/towels/sunblock. That stuff typically won't be of interest to others.