pool hours

mariamva2

what time does the pool close on SB?

Typically they secure the pool and adjacent hot tubs before evening service begins at the Patio Grill at 7 pm although sometimes they will do it earlier if they are preparing for an on-deck event that evening or if they are expecting rough seas overnight.

• 8 months later...
Do this apply to the whirlpool on Deck 6 at the bow? I was hoping that stayed open quite a bit later....

Thanks!

We've sat in the deck 6 whirlpoolto watch the sunset but have been asked to vacate at dark. My experience is that at a certain point, they will actually close access to that area altogether.

That happens to be one of my favorite little-used spots on the ship so I love sliding out there for a semi-private soak. I say semi-private as the large suites and the bridge have a very nice view of that hot tub. ;)

We've sat in the deck 6 whirlpoolto watch the sunset but have been asked to vacate at dark. My experience is that at a certain point, they will actually close access to that area altogether.

That happens to be one of my favorite little-used spots on the ship so I love sliding out there for a semi-private soak. I say semi-private as the large suites and the bridge have a very nice view of that hot tub. ;)

As does the bridge camera I believe.

As does the bridge camera I believe.

Indeed. DH looks at the bridge camera and then if no one is there and timing is suitable, that is when he decides to go there as he does not like to interrupt pairs who may desire privacy even if they cannot guarantee it.

But if he goes and is alone and someone comes to join, he is usually gone a long time, as he likes to chat. That is when I am usually reading or blogging or in my bubble-bath :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, jennidallas! My husband is used to the Royal Suite on Celebrity with his own private soaking tub on the balcony. This will be our first time on Seabourn and access to the bow hot tub is what sold him on trying something new. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Few folks actually use that “bathtub” that takes up so much room on the small balcony. We would much rather have an extra lounger and just use the in room tub as it has jets. The balcony size for the RS is much too small for the price you pay,