Recent Ventura Cruise

GP&LK

Recently come off a 3 night Cruise on Ventura.

I have to say we had a fabulous time - Ship, staff, service and weather all perfect.

Some had said she was looking shabby, but we didn’t think so.

We have done a video as usual, the first 10 mins or so is around the ship then it’s our holiday video and a bit more personal, take a look at

Hope some find it useful.

Gav

Great video, loved the camera work very professional, and you're right Ventura does not look shabby at all. Very much looking forward to our February Caribbean cruise on my favourite P&O ship.

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for your kind words! Have a fab time in February

Thanks for that, I'm going on her next June, last time was after her last re-fit in 2013! I know she will have had a re-fit before we go this time also.

My friend has just been on that 3 day cruise and I asked her about shabbiness and she said not at all (and she often does RCI and Princess so it's not like she is a die-hard P&O fan!)

Many thanks for all your comments, very much appreciated. The videos are what we would like to see when we’re preparing for a cruise; as well as something we can look back on afterwards.

Our next cruise is not until May, so now we are starting to watch Oceana videos :)

Many thanks for all your comments, very much appreciated. The videos are what we would like to see when we’re preparing for a cruise; as well as something we can look back on afterwards.

Our next cruise is not until May, so now we are starting to watch Oceana videos :)

I watch all your videos and must say I find they are the best by far, particularly enjoy your ship tours which give a really good idea of what to expect and for a foody like myself it's good to know what to expect from the various restaurants that P&O has to offer, keep them coming it's great viewing and helps me count down the days to my fifth cruise and first with P&O on Azura in April.

Thanks for the video , it is a good intro for us as were are going with P & O Ventura 1st time next May , what camera were you using for the shots ? , very professional .

Thanks! Beli e it or not it’s all done on a iPhone SE and an iPhone 6S and iMovie (plus lots of patience from the other half!).

One of the best videos of a tour around a ship I've seen. Thank you very much. Some I've watched on You Tube and the person taking the video moves the camera much too quickly and leaves me feeling sea-sick! This one was truly professional.

One of the best videos of a tour around a ship I've seen. Thank you very much. Some I've watched on You Tube and the person taking the video moves the camera much too quickly and leaves me feeling sea-sick! This one was truly professional.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am amazed you used a phone to do that - it looks so professional. As someone not into larger ships, I am unlikely to sail on Ventura so it was really great to have a good look around her courtesy of your video.

Hope you guys went into detox from all that food & drink when you got home :D.

Thank you, the other half has lots of patience - will pass on your comment :)

We like these size ships now - not sure if I would go much bigger. The good thing is that you still get the friendly P&O experience.

Yes, mini detox, tis the season of turkey and Christmas cake, so full in detox can wait to January :)