Oriana Cabin C142? Jeanlyon?

paulinestoker

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this cabin or nearby ones on Oriana. My main concern is the white area above which I think might be crew laundry or something like that. Wondering about noise during the night when we are trying to sleep.

Jeanlyon - don't know if you might see this, but I believe you posted a few years ago about this cabin and plumbing problems. Not asking about the plumbing really, more concerned if you happen to remember noise at night.

Thanks so much. Very much looking forward to my first cruise on P&O! I'm sure I will have some more silly questions as the trip gets closer.:D

We have that cabin booked for April 2018. It has bedrooms above and below. The white area is just a crew area I think. It should be quiet and is one deck above the coffee lounge and two above the promenade deck where they have the lovely padded recliners to while your sea days away.

We have that cabin booked for April 2018. It has bedrooms above and below. The white area is just a crew area I think. It should be quiet and is one deck above the coffee lounge and two above the promenade deck where they have the lovely padded recliners to while your sea days away.

Thank you for your reply! Have a great time on your trip. We will be there after you on May23.:cool:

Don't remember plumbing problems, but I've not had a noisy cabin on P&O yet. Enjoy

Yay! It was a really old thread that came up when I searched C142. Anyway I'm very pleased I don't need to worry about noise ( I am prone to worrying).

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I am very excited about my first P&O cruise!:)