Ensenada, Mexico

GoProCruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Here's what we did on our recent cruise on the Crown Princess to Ensenada. We had a wonderful time!

There are some really fun things to do in Ensenada: explore downtown, see the beautiful Cultural Center, even go zip-lining on a great course outside town. You seem to have missed out on all of them.

There are some really fun things to do in Ensenada: explore downtown, see the beautiful Cultural Center, even go zip-lining on a great course outside town. You seem to have missed out on all of them.

Those all sound like fun but I had a wonderful time doing what I did! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the video. The Malecon was just finished a few months ago. Too bad the water fountain wasn't turned on.

If you turned right near the end of the Malecon ( thru the standing brick archway) you would go thru the fish market. Across the busy street and up one block is the tourist zone Ave Lopez. The ships are visible from almost every E/W street.

The Ensenada portion starts at 14:00.

• 1 month later...
Nice job, Scott! I'll be down there in two weeks; at least now I know the layout. I like to walk, so I'll probably walk into town and do some exploring.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am not sure when i will get there but how was town?

Has anyone stayed over night?

I am heading up that way up towards San Diego and would love to know.

Also if anyone has been to any wine vinyard other than cetto.

Have you seen the zipline course? Did it have 2 lines above your head for safety? How did you get there, and the cost please. Thanks.

We will be on the Carnival ship and they are not offering ziplining. what is the 411 on that? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I spent the night in Ensenada, i know most are in transit but here is what i did while there for the night.

I did see people in town by the way selling tours which included Horseback riding and zipline.

Went to El Cielo for wine, not really a wine tasting but had a great meal and they sold good wines.

Walked around what i will call Old town and enjoyed the small shops and great Breakfast places.

At night we went to a bar that was about 100 years old and had one of the best times i have every had.

Not sure what time it opens.

They had a live band that plays what they called Taka taka. The best part, they played Pink Floyd and the Doors. Never heard it played like that before, loved my time in ensenada.

Lots of fun.