Land discoveries for 25 March 2018 cruise

uktog

Bonnie

I wonder if you could arrange for the Land Discoveries brochure online for the above tour to be corrected as its not possible to plan my December excursions (I have two cruises, one December and this one in March which share three ports including overnights and I want to make the optimum decisions for the two cruises based on the available excursions, the extent we wish to risk land discoveries being delivered as advertised and the onboard credit we have.

The March brochure for example is showing incorrect timings for at least two trips in Bangkok

A night time cruise and ritual is showing as starting at 12.30 (land discoveries uses the 24 hour clock so we assume currently we are showing a lunchtime departure)

The Cocktail Cruise and Cuisine is showing a departure of 0530am........

Hopefully someone can check the whole brochure for accuracy - the overlapping ports for us are Hoh Chi Minh, Bangkok and Koh Samui

Thanks

I'll ask the Tour Department to look into it.

Is it mainly the tours in Bangkok that you believe need attention?

Thanks much appreciated!

There are no details of the trips in Kota Kinabalu, just a listing.

Also another Bangkok issue, nothing is listed for 5th April where we leave at lunchtime. The Christmas cruise is offering excursions on all three days whereas in March none of the shorter trips are being offered in the morning of 5th. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do we have an update on this as I want to finalise plans this week. I don’t want to lose OBC if I can help it but need to engage with private providers now if the cruiseline is not offering tours.

Do we have an update on this as I want to finalise plans this week. I don’t want to lose OBC if I can help it but need to engage with private providers now if the cruiseline is not offering tours.

I continue to ask for an update for you. I apologize for the delay.

I'm told these tour times have been corrected. The place to find the accurate tour information is in the Voyage Planner, not yet in the Shorex brochure online.

FYI to newcomers, to access tours in our Voyage Planner you must have an active booking number.

I'm told these tour times have been corrected. The place to find the accurate tour information is in the Voyage Planner, not yet in the Shorex brochure online.

FYI to newcomers, to access tours in our Voyage Planner you must have an active booking number.

Thanks - I will sort trips out later in the week

BTW I can only access via the Voyage Planner, that’s where I was originally looking