South Jersey to Manhattan via Greyhound

Bellasma2591

I try to avoid departing NY port due to the traffic and high cost of parking. I don't want to park where they valet you to the port in your own car...I do not trust anyone with my car. I was thinking of driving to a Greyhound Terminal in Mount Laurel NJ and taking it to their terminal in NY and grabbing an Uber or cab to the port. Once we used a limo service with another couple and it was over 600. round trip. A senior ticket for Greyhound is cheap and round trip for me would be under $40.00...then got to add a 15 to 20 dollar cab ride...still cheaper than driving or hiring a service. Not sure how reliable Greyhound is...has anyone tried it?

I Not sure how reliable Greyhound is...has anyone tried it?

Greyhound is reliable, traffic not so much. You didn't mention your what time you are leaving Mount Laurel or the day of th week. Are their any stops along the way?

I've taken Bolt Bus after a cruise, never to it. Hit an accident on I95, driver said she wasn't allowed to change the route, added two hours to the trip. YMMV

Greyhound is reliable, traffic not so much. You didn't mention your what time you are leaving Mount Laurel or the day of th week. Are their any stops along the way?

I've taken Bolt Bus after a cruise, never to it. Hit an accident on I95, driver said she wasn't allowed to change the route, added two hours to the trip. YMMV

Thanks, we decided to drive ourselves. Parking for the 10 days cruise is 195.00 not too bad for the ease of not dragging luggage all over off and on buses and cabs

Thanks, we decided to drive ourselves. Parking for the 10 days cruise is 195.00 not too bad for the ease of not dragging luggage all over off and on buses and cabs

Where are you parking for 10 days at $195? Parking at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal is $40 per night up to a maximum of $400 for up to 30 days and offhand I don't even recall seeing an offsite parking facility in the immediate area for only $195 for 10 days .

I used park jockey online for Manhattan cruise terminal near Jarvis center. Someone told me about it.

OK...you are probably parking at the ParkRight garage on West 43rd St.

It's a bit of a fanciful description for them to claim it's near the Javits Center, which is on West 34th St., but that's neither here nor there.