Mercury 4-24-05 Mexico 10 Days

bilgeboyPa

I was wondering if anyone is looking to go on this cruise through the Pied Piper. My other half and I have never been on a gay cruise and we were wondering if it was worth doing. We have been on Celebrity before and love it.We were just wondering if this will enhance the vacation or end up having the ship split between the str8's and the " enlightened" :-). Any feed back would be great.

Thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff -

My partner and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on a Pied Piper cruise to the Med on Celebrity's Galaxy. We'd cruised many times but had never done a "gay" cruise -- which did not appeal to us. We're 48 & 52 and have no interest in discos; we don't drink; and most of our friends are hetero -- although we don't hold that against them:p

We enjoyed the Pied Piper experience. It was nice to have other gay couples to dine with and we also enjoyed being with people we "knew" on shore excursions. Our group was only about thirty-five people, and as I said, mainly couples. For us, it was a good blend and it did enhance the experience.

I hope this helps you.

JB

HI JB,

Same here. We just came back from a cruise in Dec on the Century. We hung out with mostly hetero couples as well. We had a great time. At home we basically do the same. We didn't book through Pied Piper, but are going on the same cruise. I booked it through my TA. Save a lot of money and got a better cabin. We didn't want to do an all gay cruise, but having some aboard I thought might make for a fun time.

Thanks for getting back. You are doing the same cruise we are , execpt earlier right?

Thanks

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We may also be booking on the April 24th Pied Piper cruise to Mexico. We went on the after-Thanksgiving 2004 Millinium Pied Piper cruise and had a blast. It was the first cruise we had taken with the Pied Piper group and will definitely go with them again. It seemed like nearly half the boat had on the rainbow flag pins and the organized cocktail parties and activities were fun. We met several couples that we now correspond with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Ann and Myrna

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived