New and current weight watchers

obnurse - I totally understand...….. it's easy to put off tracking everything when you get home. I know that I will relax a little with some alcohol but hope to stay in the right mindset.

If I make a few "not so good" choices -- I will jump right back on. I know it's easier to lose weight than it is to maintain it. At least for me!!

• 3 weeks later...

Checking in. Week 14 on WW and down 20 pounds! Three weeks till my cruise. Hope I lose a bit more before the cruise. Then comes the challenge-keeping on track during the cruise.

Hope all of our posters are doing well.

Will check in again prior to and after my cruise.

Anyone in WW been in a Haven suite on NCL? I'll be in one next month (one time splurge!) and trying to figure out what to ask the butler to bring and not bring for snacks. I'm going to tell him no candy, cookies, or desserts unless it's fruit. I love fruit, but I'm not sure if there are other things they could bring that aren't processed sugar.

Back at it. I really have committed myself to this being a lifestyle change. I am down 46.2 lbs since January, shooting for 50 lbs for our October cruise!

Hang in there you can do it! Great job on your weight loss. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just started...again! Gotta get back into the groove! Cruising the Royal Princess in 95 days!

You can do it, i was the same I couldn’t just get into it , but now I’m back it’s been 3 months...

Anybody wants some motivation maybe I can help...I've been on WW exactly 4 months today...I am down 63.6 pounds...I have been very religious about my points and eating correctly....Went into Men's Warehouse yesterday with the "off the rack" Tux I bought 2 years ago for formal nights (yes my wife and I LOVE formal nights) I tried on the coat for them and the said :nope nothing can be done, it s too darn big....So I was measured yesterday and I am having a custom made Tux made for me... It is the first time in my 56 years that I am having anything tailor made for me....Oh year I still plan on losing another 23 pounds before our cruise in 4 months, should not be too big of a problem...WEIGHT WATCHERS works!!!

Anybody wants some motivation maybe I can help...I've been on WW exactly 4 months today...I am down 63.6 pounds...I have been very religious about my points and eating correctly....Went into Men's Warehouse yesterday with the "off the rack" Tux I bought 2 years ago for formal nights (yes my wife and I LOVE formal nights) I tried on the coat for them and the said :nope nothing can be done, it s too darn big....So I was measured yesterday and I am having a custom made Tux made for me... It is the first time in my 56 years that I am having anything tailor made for me....Oh year I still plan on losing another 23 pounds before our cruise in 4 months, should not be too big of a problem...WEIGHT WATCHERS works!!!

Yes it does, but one has to work it....

Saturday Weigh in down 2.4, total 48.6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great job on your weight loss, Saturday’s are also my weigh-in day 1 pound loss, I don’t have that much weight to lose till I get Back to goal...

CruznMooses,

Congratulations on finding your sweet spot! What a nice reward to be buying a new tux! Wear it with joy! Keep up the good work. As a lifer, I can truly say maintaining is a battle worth fighting. Best wishes!

Hey everyone! My name is Stevi and my WW connect name is SteviH. I have been on WW for just over 6 months and this is my second time with the program. In 2012 I lost 40lbs and kept all but 15lbs off in the past 6 years. I am currently down that 15 lbs and aiming to lose 18lbs to put me in my goal weight range. I am really wanting to be at my goal by our next cruise in January. I recently started up a new workout regime and switched up how I am using my daily points. I am only 5'3 so I should weight between 119 and 144 but I think 135 would be ideal. Booking this cruise really lit a fire under my butt. I have never felt comfortable on any vacation and I would really like to change that for this next trip. Staying disciplined during the holidays is going to be tough but I know I can do this! I have 22 weeks to lose 18lbs! How about you all? Please find me on connect so we can follow each other!

Checking in. Congratulations to those of you with great weight losses and those who are struggling-you’re still at it!

This is week 16 this time around and I’m down 22 pounds. Starting a cruise on week 17 was my motivation. Wanted to be 25 down, but I happy with my result.

WW now says it’s not about the weight and for my fellow member who at week 16 got her 10 lb charm it wasn’t. She was proud of what she had learned, the changes she has made and the challenges she has overcome!

I hope her journey thus far and its results will be an example. It is for me.

Hi, My name is Sally and I’ve been reading about all your weight loss successes! I just want you to know you’ve motivated me to join WW for the first time ever :) Hoping to lose for our next cruise in November. I literally just signed up and have lots to learn, but very excited to begin. I have a very stationary desk job for 9 hours a day..... and I have watched the lbs creep on. I can’t imagine losing what some of you have....but I certainly can hope! I am goal motivated so I think the points system might really help. Good luck to all in your journey, and hoping to stay connected thru this thread. :)

Hi, My name is Sally and I’ve been reading about all your weight loss successes! I just want you to know you’ve motivated me to join WW for the first time ever :) Hoping to lose for our next cruise in November. I literally just signed up and have lots to learn, but very excited to begin. I have a very stationary desk job for 9 hours a day..... and I have watched the lbs creep on. I can’t imagine losing what some of you have....but I certainly can hope! I am goal motivated so I think the points system might really help. Good luck to all in your journey, and hoping to stay connected thru this thread. :)

Hey Sally! So glad you joined us!