Meet and Mingle - confirmed list and location site

Hi all,

You used to be able to check on Cruise Critic if your meet and mingle had been scheduled and what date and location it would be held on. I can't find that list anymore. I tried the link - but it takes me to RCI's customer service site on their web page. Did a search there and came up empty handed. Does anyone know how I can locate it (if it's still available)?

TIA

Hi all,

You used to be able to check on Cruise Critic if your meet and mingle had been scheduled and what date and location it would be held on. I can't find that list anymore. I tried the link - but it takes me to RCI's customer service site on their web page. Did a search there and came up empty handed. Does anyone know how I can locate it (if it's still available)?

TIA

It's been broke for at least a few weeks. No alternative site.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all,

TIA

Well, it is still doing the same thing! I got an email a few weeks ago saying that we have enough for our party; however, when I try to find the link I get the same customer service site also.

• 1 month later...
The function is out of service indefinitely..

The first post I saw complaining about it being down was July last year. 12 months later and it still isn't available.

It may be time to remove links to this now defunct resource.

I don't know if it is related to this post or not but we just got off the Allure and were not able to have our meet and greet because the ship had no information on it and by the time we got on it was too late to try and do anything. We all signed up through the cruise critic site and I have never signed up for a meet and greet that way but thought the information would be sent to us for the time and date of the event but that never happened. So, I would make sure the place and time is sent out before you board or someone needs to ask about it.

I don't know if it is related to this post or not but we just got off the Allure and were not able to have our meet and greet because the ship had no information on it and by the time we got on it was too late to try and do anything. We all signed up through the cruise critic site and I have never signed up for a meet and greet that way but thought the information would be sent to us for the time and date of the event but that never happened. So, I would make sure the place and time is sent out before you board or someone needs to ask about it.

Don't think going happen way M&M is running. Board the ship, go to my room and there is my invitation, time & date to the Meet & Mingle. Even after ship has sailed Royal changed time/date when held twice on me...

I stopped checking the Confirmed list a long time ago even when it was working since by cruise time, our location many times was changed. On our last cruise, when I didn't have our Invitation and went to Guest Relations, I was told where it would be held, plus one of our members told me our invite had traveled to their room.

Even when the link worked, I found that they often did not post the location of the M&M until after we left. We relied on getting the invite in our room, and when that didn't work, word of mouth.

They really fooled me on Freedom back in 2015, that was the last time the confirmed list worked. Two days before departure I checked. The day before, they moved up the time 30 minutes and put notices in the room, except mine. Everyone wondered why the guy who started the roll call, and coordinated the signups and events didn't even show. The few still there after 30 minutes found out. Next year on Oasis, the Group Coordinator did call me to tell me her printer was out of ink and when the event was.

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

TIA

The program appears to be working again to be able to see how many are signed up for your Meet and Mingle Just go through the sign up and when it says you are already singed up continue until it shows you the number on the list. Make sure to take your confirmation email with you in case you don't get an invite in your cabin (lost you name on the list). Go to guest services with the confirmation email and ask about it on the day you get on the ship so you are added to the Party. I'm unable to find the actual list of who is signed up.

I haven even thought of trying to figuring out how to cancel even I was pretty sure I wouldn't be attending. I wouldn't worry about it.

Is there anyway if you've said you will attend the M&M but now you can't how do you remove yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That link tells you how many are signed up.

But if you click the link to see the confirmed list, it takes you to Customer Service as an incorrect link.

I am not sure if my reservation got lost, but I just tried signing up again and it acted like I was not signed up. But the total number did not change.

That link tells you how many are signed up.

But if you click the link to see the confirmed list, it takes you to Customer Service as an incorrect link.

I am not sure if my reservation got lost, but I just tried signing up again and it acted like I was not signed up. But the total number did not change.

It will always do that and when you click enter you will see the sign up count each time. So if you are signed up previously, the number will not change. Did you receive a confirmation email saying that the 25 required sign ups have been met?

Yeah, one another cruise, less than 24 hours after the count was 4, AFTER we signed up.

Oh, and the count was STILL 4.

Of course, this is a stupid question with RCI, but why not have the site say, YOU ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP. DUH

And yes, I have been involved with some very large custom software projects.

It will always do that and when you click enter you will see the sign up count each time. So if you are signed up previously, the number will not change. Did you receive a confirmation email saying that the 25 required sign ups have been met?

I got a bunch of those emails confirming 25 required sign ups have been met, but it doesn't say which ship or which sailing. They appear to be just generic emails.