2019 Spring Transatlantic

Oceangoer2

:confused: What am I missing? X site only shows 2 ships travelling across the Atlantic in Spring 2019...Infinity and Reflection. Are no other ships cruising the Med next year? No options in other months except for October/November.

:confused: What am I missing? X site only shows 2 ships travelling across the Atlantic in Spring 2019...Infinity and Reflection. Are no other ships cruising the Med next year? No options in other months except for October/November.

Interesting. I get the same as you on the X site, but these are all listed as still available for sale/sail elsewhere

2bd12790-228e-4e34-bfe0-c420d7d87ee9.png

Oceangoer2....do yourself a favor and don't try to get useful information from the celebrity site.....it randomly does very strange things. I just checked a major internet travel agencies and all of the transatlantics show up.

I had this same issue when looking for our cruise on the X website. We are sailing on the Silhouette TA April 14. For some reason if I only look for month and departure port and not a destination the Silhouette sailing shows up...but when asking for a TA it doesn't...

Just another wonderful "quirk" on the X website....:eek::D

All except Edge showed up yesterday, when I put in April sailings.

I went on to the German site that scans the Seas and it said Edge was full, even though it was on advertising information on Silhouette 2 weeks ago.

They are indeed the only two going direct to the Med. Connie is coming up from Dubai and the others are ending in Southampton or Dublin.

I believe the Edge TA for April 2019 was chartered. My travel agent had a big group of people that had booked, but all got cancelled because of the charter. Must be why you aren’t able to find anything for the Edge

Why oh why are Celebrity advertising it via video and promotional sheets on Silhouette then ( 23/06/18)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe the Edge TA for April 2019 was chartered. My travel agent had a big group of people that had booked, but all got cancelled because of the charter. Must be why you aren’t able to find anything for the Edge

This has to be wrong as I am still booked on the Edge TA cruise. Can’t wait!

We are still booked on Edge as well. It sold out a while ago.:eek:

This has to be wrong as I am still booked on the Edge TA cruise. Can’t wait!

I hope I’m wrong! I just did some checking and there is no TA on their website and looking further after the April 21, 2019 Caribbean cruise on the Edge there isn’t another one until Mid May in Europe. I am going to ask my travel agent again. Just recently she told me that she was going to stay in London for a few days after the cruise, and was bummed that it was chartered, but i will ask again. Maybe it’s just sold out. I thought maybe it was the one in November, but that shows on their website.....I apologize in advance if this is false information!

All except Edge showed up yesterday, when I put in April sailings.

I went on to the German site that scans the Seas and it said Edge was full, even though it was on advertising information on Silhouette 2 weeks ago.

I do believe that from looking at a number of sites (including Celebrity UK), the Edge sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Europe next April is fully sold out.

To my knowledge, there is only one large group (not actually certain how large) on that sailing. A large TA reserved some cabins for their annual President’s birthday cruise. Many of the people on our roll call booked through that agency. I had heard that this cruise was sold out over a month ago.

It’s all good! Bad information on my part. She did have a different one planned, which was chartered. This one is just sold out. My bad. I apologize!

Whoops! Just saw this post after replying to your previous one. I broke my cardinal rule of reading the thread all the way to the end before responding to any posts:o Clearly need second cup of coffee!

The agency, in New Hampshire, that is having the President’s Birthday cruise has cabins available on their website as of yesterday. There is no charter for that sailing! Every other web site is listing this TA sailing as “sold out”.

Hal

The agency, in New Hampshire, that is having the President’s Birthday cruise has cabins available on their website as of yesterday. There is no charter for that sailing! Every other web site is listing this TA sailing as “sold out”.

Hal

That’s interesting. Just checked the site. Found no mention of the April 2019 TA on Edge, though the fall TA was there. Checked both “repositioning” and “new deployments”.

Hal

I saw the same thing, but you had to call!