Help Us Choose!

MomSwag

Can you guys give me your experiences (good OR bad) with allowing the cruiseline to pick your cabin?

Other than the difference in price, are there any advantages to allowing them to pick for you?

We are literally booking tonight and I need this information. It will be between the Carnival Breeze or RC LOTS. My hubby says "go as cheap as you can." I say "this is a big risk!"

Help us decide!!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Forums mobile app

Unless you're picky about WHERE the cabin is, a GTY booking is a great way to save money. It will be AT LEAST the category of the GTY....if you pick a balcony GTY, you WILL get a balcony at the very least.

If you do NOT want to be in a certain area of the ship, then do NOT book a GTY...book a specific room and pay for that option!

• 3 weeks later...
Well, we officially booked tonight!

We are on the Carnival Breeze. We opted to pay the extra and choose a cabin. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-M153 using Forums mobile app

Glad you got booked! We always pick our own room. We used to think it didn’t matter, until we got one really bad room (above machinery that woke us up multiple times every night). I will never risk that again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Royal Caribbean if you book a Guarantee instead of a specific room, once they assign your room they will allow you to move to any other open room in the same category as the assigned room. You just call and request the move. Of course there have to be other rooms available at the time.