Back Again: $100 off $500 AMEX

DisneyDatknee

Question for you pros since I am new at this. My card offers is only for Carnival brand? Also, I don't quite understand how the credit statement by date works? Does it mean I have to pay in full at least by the expiration date? Thanks!

When I used it last fall I made the charge in the date range required and got my $100 immediately.

Question for you pros since I am new at this. My card offers is only for Carnival brand? Also, I don't quite understand how the credit statement by date works? Does it mean I have to pay in full at least by the expiration date? Thanks!

No, you don't have to pay in full. You just have to make a enough payments to get to the $500 amount. And those payments must be made before the offer expires.

Will it work if I booked the cruise a couple months ago? Can I just pay an extra $500 and have the promo applied?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are making a payment on an existing reservation then yes, it will work.

Thank you for letting us know that this offer was active again. I saved $100 on each of my 3 amex cards last time. And i just signed up on all 3 cards again! that'll total 600 bucks back in my pocket, making the prinsedam 2019 slightly more affordable! lol

Wow. Impressive! Wish I have known about this before. I can see more Carnival brand cruising in the future. Has there ever been an offer for another cruise line?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Forums mobile app

We have two AMEX cards...one Delta and one Blue Sky. We paid the deposit on the Delta one and I am worried that if I make a payment with the other card to get the promo, all the benefits of the Delta card will be lost:(

You were lucky. It only allowed me to add it to one of my two Amex cards.

Once you add it to one card, it disappears from the others on the same login. The good news is that all is not lost.

Remove the second card from your login. Re-register the card using a new login. It will allow you to add the offer to it now.

For future use, the other way around it is to have two browser windows open with the different cards selected and the offer showing before adding it to the first card.

We have two AMEX cards...one Delta and one Blue Sky. We paid the deposit on the Delta one and I am worried that if I make a payment with the other card to get the promo, all the benefits of the Delta card will be lost:(

I assume you're talking about insurance type coverage. Check the fine print. If it requires the cruise to be paid in full with the Delta card in order to be covered, you're probably right.

Question for you pros since I am new at this. My card offers is only for Carnival brand?

I don't think this was ever answered. It works for Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Cunard. They are all part of Carnival Corporation, the parent company that owns all of them.

Once you add it to one card, it disappears from the others on the same login. The good news is that all is not lost.

Remove the second card from your login. Re-register the card using a new login. It will allow you to add the offer to it now.

For future use, the other way around it is to have two browser windows open with the different cards selected and the offer showing before adding it to the first card.

Thank you for this information.

I don't think this was ever answered. It works for Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Cunard. They are all part of Carnival Corporation, the parent company that owns all of them.

One more question please. Do you have to book direct with Carnival? Thanks!

There's an even easier way. Just click on the link twice, and use the same login for each. It will automatically open two web browsers for the same login. If you have multiple cards on the same log in, it will ask you to select which card you want to add the offer to. Select Card 1 for the first window, Card 2 for the second and so on. Once you select each, it will then ask you to add to the card by pressing "Add." When you are done, you will have the offer on each card for your login.

There's an even easier way. Just click on the link twice, and use the same login for each. It will automatically open two web browsers for the same login. If you have multiple cards on the same log in, it will ask you to select which card you want to add the offer to. Select Card 1 for the first window, Card 2 for the second and so on. Once you select each, it will then ask you to add to the card by pressing "Add." When you are done, you will have the offer on each card for your login.
That was my "easier way" referenced in the last paragraph. It won't help you if you already added it to one card and now can't get it on the other(s), which is the situation I was responding to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I didn't have the offer on my Delta Gold SkyMiles card, but someone posted this link on the Princess board and it worked like a charm for my AMEX.

http://www.americanexpress.com/wlcl

Clicked on it, signed into my card and was able to add it. Hope it works for you too.

Just FYI, Love2cruise77 posted that link in this thread 3 days ago.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Just FYI, Love2cruise77 posted that link in this thread 3 days ago.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Yes, I saw it posted by Love2cruise77 on the Princess board, but did not see it here. I was attending a funeral out of state and missed it here. I'm so happy I finally saw it though because we can use that discount on both my and my DH's cards now.