Hotels in NJ with cruise transport to NYC terminal?

westgrl

I live in south NJ and am finding it will be about $360 to take a car to the cruise terminal for a Norwegian cruise I am going on in March 2019. I have also looked at the train, Amtrak & Greyhound. All cheap options but really don't look forward to dealing with luggage.

I see that Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield offers a cruise package where they take you to the cruise terminal & back. Car can stay parked. Has anyone done this? It seems like a much easier & convenient option. Does anyone know of any other hotels in the area that do this?

Also look at Hampton Inn in Ridgefield Park, NJ.

Sample price for a Saturday night next March for 2 people with Cruiseport transportation and 7 days parking is $268.80 tax included. Extra parking days are $10/day.

I live in south NJ and am finding it will be about $360 to take a car to the cruise terminal for a Norwegian cruise I am going on in March 2019. I have also looked at the train, Amtrak & Greyhound. All cheap options but really don't look forward to dealing with luggage.

I see that Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield offers a cruise package where they take you to the cruise terminal & back. Car can stay parked. Has anyone done this? It seems like a much easier & convenient option. Does anyone know of any other hotels in the area that do this?

We've done this a couple of times, most recently in March. We're booked again in July. It's very convenient. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast. Car service will come for you whenever you want. They handle your luggage into their vehicle and take it back out. When you return from your cruise, you call them after picking up your luggage. It's a 15-20 minute wait. So convenient for us. The drive to and from the port was about 20-25 minutes.

We've done this a couple of times, most recently in March. We're booked again in July. It's very convenient. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast. Car service will come for you whenever you want. They handle your luggage into their vehicle and take it back out. When you return from your cruise, you call them after picking up your luggage. It's a 15-20 minute wait. So convenient for us. The drive to and from the port was about 20-25 minutes.

Sounds perfect!