Another Passport Question

Dixieland Mom

:rolleyes: Sorry y'all. I did search, but didn't find this particular question. We applied for our passports March 27th. A few days later, both were showing as received and being processed at the Passport Status page.

Yesterday, mine went from "Being processed" to.."Not Found" and please wait at least 7 days after submitting paperwork to check the status of your passport application. It was the same thing it had said prior to going to the "being processed".

Any clue why all the sudden there's no info on my passport app? :confused:

Thanks!

:rolleyes: Sorry y'all. I did search, but didn't find this particular question. We applied for our passports March 27th. A few days later, both were showing as received and being processed at the Passport Status page.

Yesterday, mine went from "Being processed" to.."Not Found" and please wait at least 7 days after submitting paperwork to check the status of your passport application. It was the same thing it had said prior to going to the "being processed".

Any clue why all the sudden there's no info on my passport app? :confused:

Thanks!

It's a government agency. :rolleyes:

I found that the progress report isn't actually very reliable. One of our passports never did show "processing" or anything. The other two were either "processing" or enroute to us on various days when we checked. We go all 3 passports on 2 consecutive days.

We never got any notice about processing but the time I called to find out information beforehand, the man at the 800 (or maybe 888) was really helpful and sweet. I suspect my smiling voice helped a lot because as the conversation went along, he indicated they got some very harsh phone calls. Good thing to remember anytime you're asking for help on the phone. It really is true that if you make the effort to smile as you're talking, it somehow shows in your voice. Sure wish more customer service people practiced it. Digressed.........give them a call and ask for help.

Archived