Ventura Refurb

sarar

That's a shame I am planning to go on a long cruise in Jan 2018. T looks like they changing Ramblas to Glass House and East to Sindhu according to the P&O website deck plans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a shame I am planning to go on a long cruise in Jan 2018. T looks like they changing Ramblas to Glass House and East to Sindhu according to the P&O website deck plans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They did that in the 2013 re-fit! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well we went in the Glasshouse on Ventura in April 2013 and it had just been changed from Ramblas. I remember as we were disappointed not to see it as Ramblas. However it still had the Spanish look but was certainly the Glasshouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't been with P&O for a couple of years and don't know if I would be doing the right thing by choosing to go on Ventura for such a long cruise (28 days) as it is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been with P&O for a couple of years and don't know if I would be doing the right thing by choosing to go on Ventura for such a long cruise (28 days) as it is getting old.

We did that cruise this year and it was one of the best we have done. Excellent ship and crew.

It is so good we have already booked for 2018 the one you are looking at.

At least 6 of our fellow cruisers from this Jan have booked for Jan 17. I think they must have liked it as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They changed Ramblas to the Glasshouse simply by installing the enomatic wine machine and changing the name - same décor ;)

Yes same tree and everything.

:) :)

We did that cruise this year and it was one of the best we have done. Excellent ship and crew.

It is so good we have already booked for 2018 the one you are looking at.

At least 6 of our fellow cruisers from this Jan have booked for Jan 17. I think they must have liked it as well.

Totally agree with you Dai, we loved it and are also booked on the 2018, 28 nighter then having 4 days off and then, the 35 nighter. yessssss. You like b2b's is this for you.

Bal

We were on Ventura in July and last October and can honesty say she is not looking tired. Everywhere was clean and well maintained. Maintenance is on-going on any ship with painting and various repairs being done continually. We had 3 cabins and the only thing we could find fault with was in one cabin there was a little crack in the basin. We loved Ventura and hope to book again soon.

Totally agree with you Dai, we loved it and are also booked on the 2018, 28 nighter then having 4 days off and then, the 35 nighter. yessssss. You like b2b's is this for you.

Bal

Is that classed as a back to back with the 10% discount?

We are also booked on the 35 nighter in Feb 2018 and this will be its last before it has a 16 day break, presumably for its next 5yr refit.

I hope this does not impact on the cruise, but we are certainly looking forward to this cruise after doing a 28 night one earlier this year.

Is that classed as a back to back with the 10% discount?

No Dai, we thought about staying on for the 4 nighter for the b2b but think you have to do at least 7 nights to qualify for the b2b discount, which is a shame being that they are suite bookings, so 10% would have been well worth having.

No Dai, we thought about staying on for the 4 nighter for the b2b but think you have to do at least 7 nights to qualify for the b2b discount, which is a shame being that they are suite bookings, so 10% would have been well worth having.

Well if there is no 10% I am not playing. :) :) :)

Well Ive booked, couldn't risk losing the disabled cabin as I now find it essential since having multiple surgeries the latest being a neck fusion.

In that case see you on board. I shall start a roll call for the cruise although it may be a bit soon to do it now. :) :)

Well Ive booked, couldn't risk losing the disabled cabin as I now find it essential since having multiple surgeries the latest being a neck fusion.

Yay! I'm sure you'll have a good time. (although I've never cruised that long before!)