I hate decisions!

pcl_cruiser

Still can't decide...

7 day on Conquest going to San Juan, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and St Thomas

or

8 day on Liberty going to Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk

I can see why you are having a hard time deciding....those are both great routes!!

If it were me I would choose an 8 day cruise and certainly one that goes to Aruba...:D

I've done the 7 day one. It's very nice. San Juan is AMAZING. St. Thomas is also nice but there's not much to do other than the beaches and great jewelry to buy. Grand Turk is pretty but boring. HMC, also pretty. I'm doing the 8 day cruise next spring break myself. I have been to Aruba before though (but nt via cruise--we did a week AI honeymoon there). I'm thinking this 8 day will be more relaxing than the 7 day one. LOTS of sea days. Last year we did 6 ports in 7 days that left out of SJ. Soooo tired. This 8 day sounds more relaxing. So if "relaxation" is your goal, go with the 8 Day. If seeing a "lot of history and several beautiful beaches " is your main goal, go with the 7 day. Not saying you can't get the other from the other, but those are the main differences as far as I can tell. 8 days is more than 7....goes without mentioning. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by t1adams

I've done the 7 day one. It's very nice. San Juan is AMAZING. St. Thomas is also nice but there's not much to do other than the beaches and great jewelry to buy. Grand Turk is pretty but boring. HMC, also pretty. I'm doing the 8 day cruise next spring break myself. I have been to Aruba before though (but nt via cruise--we did a week AI honeymoon there). I'm thinking this 8 day will be more relaxing than the 7 day one. LOTS of sea days. Last year we did 6 ports in 7 days that left out of SJ. Soooo tired. This 8 day sounds more relaxing. So if "relaxation" is your goal, go with the 8 Day. If seeing a "lot of history and several beautiful beaches " is your main goal, go with the 7 day. Not saying you can't get the other from the other, but those are the main differences as far as I can tell. 8 days is more than 7....goes without mentioning. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am loving the logic!

Well, I'd be torn, too.

I absolutely love San Juan (heading back in a few more months; first visit was a full-day stop on my first Miracle cruise; loved it so much had to sail Victory when she was home-ported there; then found last November's Conquest repo and had to do that; then found Splendor repo and I'm booked on that, too! :D ).

To do San Juan justice, though, you really need to sail from there and fly down a day or two early.

But I haven't been to the ABCs and really want to go.

Don't think you could go wrong with either choice, really.

Still can't decide...

7 day on Conquest going to San Juan, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and St Thomas

or

8 day on Liberty going to Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk

I'd definitely book the 8-day on Liberty going to Aruba, Curacao, & GT. We're doing that on Conquest (originally on Freedom) next January with La Romana, DR also added. We were on Liberty this past January and loved that ship. It still had the 10-pc orchestra and Broadway "type" shows.