Grand Suite Perks- Inspiration?

Sheebah

Hi folks,

I tried to search the forums for this, but couldn't get a clear picture.

I understand we have priority embarkation when sailing in a grand suite, but any other perks I should know about?

For example, full dining room menu available in room?

We just took a low cost upgrade offer, and I can't find good info on the carnival website.

Thanks much.

Haha! Well, I'll take it. Curious about the priority lounge in long beach. We shall see!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Priority lounge is very unimpressive but at least it's organized and offers water, lemonade, and access to restrooms.

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

It has a puny balcony.

The lounge is ridiculously small and they encourage you to wait outside after you've checked in.

At times we have stepped onboard in after our friends in the regular line.

Priority lounge is very unimpressive but at least it's organized and offers water, lemonade, and access to restrooms.

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

The restrooms are available to everyone, not just those in the priority building. There are entryways in the courtyard.

Can you imagine those complaints? Waiting two hours for the Dome to open and no bathrooms. Use the planters?

I just meant that they are convenient. Just walk through the building and you're there

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

I'd love to see your fun times for 4 day Inspiration, but can't access through photobucket.

The Priority Lounge is small. They take your name when you enter then ask you to take a seat until they call you up to the counter to check in. It doesn't take too long, but then the expectation is that you will move out to the VIP area outside. After about 30 minutes there is only enough room for the people waiting to be called.

On our sailing they called the wedding parties and handicap up to the front of the regular line, let them go in then started the VIP line. The regular line seemed to have some other stops to make but the VIP line went right up to the photographers then onto the ship. It looked like they started the regular line while the VIPs were still entering but we were past the photographers before the regular line got there so I don't know if there was any blending later in the line or if all the VIPs got to go in first.