Our Country Home - The Fifth Year!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:44 AM.
Bunnell, FL 32110
13,601 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
After we got home from breakfast we drove the Kubota over to a neighbor's place to introduce ourselves and get permission to go into one of his fields to try to take a photo of the areas in the ditch along our road where the slumping is occurring. But they weren't home so we rode around some other dirt roads for awhile and saw these turkeys feeding in one of the fields.

Bunnell, FL 32110
13,601 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
A Question For The Ladies...

Are any of you planning to buy the latest fashion craze, the Thong Jeans, for your next cruise.

Judith says, "No Way!"
Virginia Beach, VA
4,770 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Hahahaha.... what will they think of next!!! I already see way more than I want to just around town... Fanny floss jeans? no thank you!
Maryland
957 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
I absolutely pray this is not a trend that will ever take off!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

125 days at sea so far...and looking forward to many more!

RCCL Harmony of the Seas - February 2017
RCCL Oasis of the Seas - February 2016

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - March 2015
RCCL Independence of the Seas - February 2014
RCCL Vision of the Seas - February 2013
RCCL Allure of the Seas - February 2012
RCCL Explorer of the Seas - May 2011
RCCL Liberty of the Seas - March 2010
Carnival Liberty - May 2009
Celebrity Zenith - June 2006
RCCL Grandeur of the Seas - September 2004
RCCL Adventure of the Seas - January 2003
Carnival - 2000
NCL - May 1999
RCCL Grandeur of the Seas - September 1998
NCL - Setember 1997
NCL - September 1996
Bunnell, FL 32110
13,601 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
We were out in the Kubota riding around this afternoon. Here are two shots taking looking north from the southern portion of our road.

Zoomed in a bit showing the northern portion across the street with large shade trees on each side of the road.

va.
8,954 Posts
Joined Sep 2000
Originally posted by Trainman-2
This morning we drove down to Ormond Beach for a "Discover Our History" presentation sponsored by the Ormond Beach Historical Society.

Today's subject was the history of Flagler County (Our County) which is 100 years old this year.

The presentation was excellent and I ended up buying the presenter's latest book on the history of Flagler County.

!
Interesting. Flagler has family here. Who donated money for a garden and a very large sign saying Henry m. Flagler, perennial garden. The sign was at the old entrance to the botanical garden and needed to be moved, so my buddy and I who volunteer here moved the sign last Tuesday, quite an undertaking

http://www.lewisginter.org/visit/gar...lagler-garden/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea,but the best ships are friendships and may they always be.