Getting a email list of Excursions to Select

cruisealert

In the past, there was a way to go onto your reserved cruise and select excursions and then request an email list of all excursions/all ports on your itinerary. Made it much easier to review and select. Now you have to go on and look at one port at a time. And you can only print one port at a time. Not customer friendly. Anyone know of how to get complete list. We select on November 25 for a July 23 voyage

Just call Regent and they will send you the pdf via email.

Like you, when we went to book our excursions the other day -- we were frustrated to not see the link to have the pdf with the full list of excursion choices for every port emailed -- as was the case in the past. So we called Regent, and got it right away.

Why they took away this useful feature puzzles and frustrates me.

I just did it the old way -- not a big deal IMHO. Also, getting a printout of all excursions is a massive waste of paper. If you go to your Account and to the port you are interested in, you can cut and paste the brief descriptions of the excursions into a document and then decide what excursion(s) you are interested in. Most of time there are only one or two that are of interest.

TC, I know yiu aren't a big fan of the excursions being included, but many of us are. Hence I want to be able to click on one button to get all the excursions into a editable PDF or word doc. I than take a hatchet to the thing to reduce to a manageable hunk of paper. Doing each port is a PITA. Calling to ask for it is also a PITA, Regent doesn't make this easy. Regent, please add that feature back to the site.

First, I like the use of PITA - I will likely borrow it for future use.

My dislike for "included" excursions is a separate issue. I simply don't want a huge document to deal with. If others want it and Regent can accommodate ....... No problem!

TC, I know yiu aren't a big fan of the excursions being included, but many of us are. Hence I want to be able to click on one button to get all the excursions into a editable PDF or word doc. I than take a hatchet to the thing to reduce to a manageable hunk of paper. Doing each port is a PITA. Calling to ask for it is also a PITA, Regent doesn't make this easy. Regent, please add that feature back to the site.

I agree absolutely - this should be brought back and available at least a couple of weeks before the date when you can reserve excursions.

Just call Regent and they will send you the pdf via email.

Like you, when we went to book our excursions the other day -- we were frustrated to not see the link to have the pdf with the full list of excursion choices for every port emailed -- as was the case in the past. So we called Regent, and got it right away.

Why they took away this useful feature puzzles and frustrates me.

I'm happy to hear Regent has decided to accommodate and send a .pdf. I was told weeks ago they would no longer do this. There is another older thread about this issue with other folks asking for a printable option.

I agree that this is a step backward - whether we print the document or not, just having it is a huge help in planning excursions. Why Regent feels the need to make this as elusive as the wine list is beyond me. It's 2017, we shouldn't need to call Regent to have them send us a pdf file...there should be a link to request one, period.

Thank you all for posting on this thread. My TA promised she would get me a PDF as far in advanced as she could. As I never heard from her and my official opening date is 24 October I decided to Ring Regent direct. I had the PDF in seconds. It is a much easier to use format than the website.

All I need now do is set my alarm for 4:45AM as we are 5 hours ahead of the US (until next week when our clocks go back.).

I got an email with a pdf of my excursions for next year's cruise a few hours before booking was due to open. My travel buddy did not get it. I hadn't requested it.

The only difference I can see is that I had called Regent earlier in the day because both or our bookings were listed as "guest form incomplete" when in fact they were complete. He readily fixed it for both of us. I'm thinking that perhaps he sent the list while he was at it, but just to me.

They still make modifications after the pdf is completed. There were some excursions on the pdf list that were not on the list from which we could choose when the excursions opened up for booking.

I am on the 89-night Arctic Splendors cruise next year. Interestingly, there were no excursions available for booking on the days that the segments end and begin. I think I saw a thread about this a while back, and that excursions will eventually be made available to ongoing passengers.

They still make modifications after the pdf is completed. There were some excursions on the pdf list that were not on the list from which we could choose when the excursions opened up for booking.

I am on the 89-night Arctic Splendors cruise next year. Interestingly' date=' there were no excursions available for booking on the days that the segments end and begin. I think I saw a thread about this a while back, and that excursions will eventually be made available to ongoing passengers.[/quote']

It was under the thread "Excursion Postings" where I faced the same issue with Lisbon being a transit port. When booking window opened there were no excursions available and I was told they would be available onboard. In the last few weeks 2 tour options are showing for Lisbon.

Speaking with a Regent representative I was told it is an issue for World Cruise, combination guests and is something that needs to be corrected. My recollection from that thread is that one CC member on a Grand or World cruise said they were available onboard and it all worked out.

As for myself I'm still disappointed that there are such limited options.