Cunard Flyer on the CC Cunard board

SALAD MUNCHER

I was just looking at the posts on the Cunard Board and noticed that there is a Cunard flyer advertising

"Free Stateroom upgrades, Free drinks in Grill Suites and more".

As I have just book a grill suite for late next year I clicked onto the flyer to check the deal and was taken to cunard.co.uk...not a single mention of these 'extras'....is this flyer only relevant for USA bookings? :(

Yes, it would appear this "Upgrades on Us" promotion does not apply to the UK. It is mentioned on the home page of Cunard's North American web site "cunard.com" as "Free Stateroom Upgrades, Free Gratuities for past guests, 50% Reduced deposit, Free Drinks in Grill Suites. Restrictions Apply."

In its place on the home page of the UK web site "cunard.co.uk" is the blurb that says "Choose your stateroom and dining preferences, along with your choice of complimentary benefit." which explains the differences between Cunard fares and Saver fares.

The fine print for the promotion found on "cunard.com" says "Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older."

Regards, John

Edited by bluemarble

I was just looking at the posts on the Cunard Board and noticed that there is a Cunard flyer advertising

"Free Stateroom upgrades, Free drinks in Grill Suites and more".

As I have just book a grill suite for late next year I clicked onto the flyer to check the deal and was taken to cunard.co.uk...not a single mention of these 'extras'....is this flyer only relevant for USA bookings? :(

Yes Cunard have always given better offers to US residents than they do in the UK which has been a constant complaint of mine we have just returned from QE in Queens Grill suite and when we booked last year they were offering "free drinks package" for US residents booking at the time but we were not allowed it in the UK.