What drinks are included?

welshrich

Here is a link ....https://s3.amazonaws.com/online.fliphtml5.com/tqui/hojf/index.html

I like the upgrade....Includes a lot more as well as bottled water. I find myself drinking a lot of water. You can get all you want for your cabin or to take off the ship...

• Like 1

Here is a link ....https://s3.amazonaws.com/online.fliphtml5.com/tqui/hojf/index.html

I like the upgrade....Includes a lot more as well as bottled water. I find myself drinking a lot of water. You can get all you want for your cabin or to take off the ship...

Thank you! We are looking into booking Christmas cruise in the Canary Islands with this line and were also curious about the drink packages. :):):)

• 4 weeks later...
Can just one person in the cabin do a drink upgrade? Or do both people have to?
Both should have. Sorry [emoji17]

Enviado desde mi SM-T813 mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We found that the standard drinks that were included were just fine. The wines were good as well as the cava. The standard liquors were also good enough quality for me. The upcharge to premium wasn't worth the money to me.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link. I don't understand the numbering under the "Todo incluído" though. I get that the tick means that item is included, but what about the numbers 1 through 5? I cannot see any reference to those in the guide

TIA

Thanks for the link. I don't understand the numbering under the "Todo incluído" though. I get that the tick means that item is included, but what about the numbers 1 through 5? I cannot see any reference to those in the guide

TIA

The numbers are what the cost would be without the premium package. In euros. If you just want water they are one or two euros for a bottle. You can get 7 large bottles of sparkling water for the cost of the upgrade. You can always get sparking or still water by the glass at no cost. They are poured out of the same bottles that you would purchase.

For us the regular drinks were just fine. If I really wanted an upgraded drink the cost was minimal.

If I you do regularly drink a good number of super premium cocktails daily then the upgrade may be for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I have both cruised Pullmantur. The drinks are good. Definitely don't need the upgrade. I drank the Cava most of the time! Love my bubbly!

I agree. The wines were more than fine and we liked the included cava more than the premium.

The numbers are what the cost would be without the premium package. In euros. If you just want water they are one or two euros for a bottle. You can get 7 large bottles of sparkling water for the cost of the upgrade. You can always get sparking or still water by the glass at no cost. They are poured out of the same bottles that you would purchase.

For us the regular drinks were just fine. If I really wanted an upgraded drink the cost was minimal.

If I you do regularly drink a good number of super premium cocktails daily then the upgrade may be for you.

Thanks Gregg. I've got it now.