Here are our stops..

St. Thomas

St. Kitts

Barbados

St. Lucia

St. Marrten

TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I've snorkeled all of those ports (although it was before hurricane Maria) - my favorite was St Lucia. Snorkeled near Sugar Beach. Second would be Barbados, I snorkeled in Carlisle Bay, over a shipwreck. At worst if you snorkel in any of those ports you will get to spend a few hours swimming in some beautiful clear water.

I've snorkeled all of those ports (although it was before hurricane Maria) - my favorite was St Lucia. Snorkeled near Sugar Beach. Second would be Barbados, I snorkeled in Carlisle Bay, over a shipwreck. At worst if you snorkel in any of those ports you will get to spend a few hours swimming in some beautiful clear water.
Thank you :)

Here are our stops..

St. Thomas

St. Kitts

Barbados

St. Lucia

St. Marrten

TIA

St. Thomas, I was with my wife and we grabbed a taxi on our own. We went to Sapphire Beach. There was a resort over there that we could use the beach. There we rented a couple of chairs to lay by the water. Wife got her required sun time. Amazing water to snorkel in. Lots of rocky area right out in the water with lots of fish and saw a few large sea turtles. We were able to use the resort facilities. Big thing we liked was there was no crowd.

• 10 months later...

I have been to all the islands but St. kitts.

My husband and I did the Soualiga destination boat tours.  The best snorkel tour I have been on ever!  It is a small boat with about 8-10 people.  He takes you to three different spots.  One to see turtles, the other a very small island, the other a reef with lots of fish.  Then he takes you to the famous airport to see the planes almost land in the water.  Then they provide lunch!  It is so well worth it!  Look it up on trip advisor.  It has the highest ratings.

The beaches in Barbados and st. Lucia are beautiful!  St. thomas we did a snorkel tour but not so great.

Another place if you ever go is Roratonga in Tahiti!  Gorgeous with lots of coral and fish!

Good Luck and happy Snorkeling🐠