Canada and New England Cruise 9/8/2018 Summit

billydog

We will also be sailing on Sunday. We do this cruise every year.

It's really hot right now, but come Friday it's going to cool off and Sunday in Bayonne is expected to be around 71 cloudy with a possible shower.

Bring layers. Weather is very changeable. It can go to 50 degrees in one port and 80 in another. Also bring rain gear.

See you on board.

Hi.

Joining this cruise next Sunday. Any advice on what kind of weather we can expect this time of year in terms of what to pack?

Thanks

We have done this cruise twice both on October. The first time it was cold in Quebec City and snow and mild at the other ports. Last year it rained all day the first day in Quebec City and sunny the second. At other stops I worn my jacket at a couple nothing heavy. All I took was a light jacket and a windbreaker that I layered.

Go online to a weather app and pull up the cities and check for the next 2 weeks.

We love this cruise have a great time.

Hi.

Joining this cruise next Sunday. Any advice on what kind of weather we can expect this time of year in terms of what to pack?

Thanks

Such a difficult question...id say layers layers layers. A light rain jacket, windcheater.

We had mainly sunny warm times, but some fog, a little light rain and light winds.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did this cruise from Bayonne year before last in Sept.....one word and everyone has mentioned it: LAYERS!! It can be hot, warm, cold, rainy...kind of like Ireland......it's very laid back as far as style is concerned so I would bring jeans and 2 pairs of capris (1 if they're denim) with a mix of long and short sleeve shirts. Definitely bring a front zippered hoodie and a medium (velour type) vest that you can layer together if needed. I also recommend a hooded rain jacket....I have a pull over anorak that folds up into its own pouch that I bring everywhere because it weighs next to nothing and it's international orange so DH can spot me in a crowd! This was a fantastic trip...have fun....BTW if you have a sweet tooth be sure to try the frozen maple syrup on a stick! (strictly for the hard core sugar addict!) :D

PS: We're just back from British Isles Cruise where I had Irish Coffee for the first time ever in Dublin....that was REALLY REALLY good!!!!