Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel?

puschi1906

I read different information about the Hard Rock Cafe. Some people write that it moved to a new location. The homepage seems to show a different address. Can someone please tell me where it is? Is it in walking distance from the port? I understand that there are different piers. We are with the MSC Seaside. First time at Cozumel.:) Thanks!

Unless it has moved again Hard Rock is in The Royal Village opposite International Pier, south of town.

As far as i know MSC, docks at Punta Langosta, the in town pier so you would need a taxi or long hot walk to Hard Rock.

Thanks. I guess we take a Taxi. I read that there are plenty and that they are reliable.

We just got back from our cruise. We docked in playa maya in Cozumel. The hard rock shop is a ten minute walk from the pier that the carnival vista docked at. We did not go into the restaurant, but there were signs for it. No need for a taxi!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got back from our cruise. We docked in playa maya in Cozumel. The hard rock shop is a ten minute walk from the pier that the carnival vista docked at. We did not go into the restaurant, but there were signs for it. No need for a taxi!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

See Post #4. You have confirmed the Hard Rock is still in Royal Village. No need for taxi from International or Puerta Maya.

The OP will probably dock at Punta Langosta.