LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Chris it has truly been a pleasure following your posts this sailing. I look forward to reviewing the trips you have already taken along with your future cruises. You made us all feel like we were right there with you! Thank you very much for those moments!

Karen

Chris it has truly been a pleasure following your posts this sailing. I look forward to reviewing the trips you have already taken along with your future cruises. You made us all feel like we were right there with you! Thank you very much for those moments!

Karen

I appreciate your kind words. And the good thing is still got a day and a half at sea! :)

Just caught up to ya'll! Chris what a wonderjob you are doing-enjoyable for sure. I think several have mentioned this-the Quantum ships are much more attractive as seen through your eyes. We may have to try this class. :D

Thank you!

FYI For those going to Staten Island on April 24th. The Bayonne Bridge has been closed all week from 9 am to 3 pm in both directions. You should check the link below to see if it will be closed on Friday. The alternate route is the NJ Turnpike and Goethals Bridge. If you are using a car service I wouldn't be surprised if it will cost a lot more. Taking the Goethals Bridge takes a lot longer than the hop over the Bayonne Bridge.

http://paalerts.com/recent_bttalerts.aspx

I thought this would be the best place to post this information, and it could be passed on.

Hi Chris, I've been following your review from the start. I've very much enjoyed all of your pictures and commentary. Thank you for taking the time to post. I am a little sad to see it coming to an end, but I am glad to have found a great reviewer. I look forward to your next cruise so we can follow along again.

I've enjoyed Gibbs as well. I was a little nervous that he decided to abandon the cruise in Labadee as we did not see him for a few days after that.

We are going on our very first cruise next month . . . on Quantum. I have two questions I hope you can answer:

1. Are the signature dishes at the comp. restaurants included? They seem to be a little fancier so I was not sure.

2. Were you able to book any onboard activities prior to your cruise? I've been logging on daily, so far the only thing that shows up is the tour of the ship.

Thanks again for your wonderful review.

Hi Chris, I've been following your review from the start. I've very much enjoyed all of your pictures and commentary. Thank you for taking the time to post. I am a little sad to see it coming to an end, but I am glad to have found a great reviewer. I look forward to your next cruise so we can follow along again.

I've enjoyed Gibbs as well. I was a little nervous that he decided to abandon the cruise in Labadee as we did not see him for a few days after that.

We are going on our very first cruise next month . . . on Quantum. I have two questions I hope you can answer:

1. Are the signature dishes at the comp. restaurants included? They seem to be a little fancier so I was not sure.

2. Were you able to book any onboard activities prior to your cruise? I've been logging on daily, so far the only thing that shows up is the tour of the ship.

Thanks again for your wonderful review.

The signature dishes are included at the complimentary restaurants.

I know we were able to sign up for the on board activities for our cruise in advance.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Chris...I have completely enjoyed this live review. I wasn't sure I wanted to follow along because we couldn't be there...but has been lots of fun and very entertaining. Thanks for doing this.

Also love your door magnets...especially the Quantum OTS welcome...did you make it or Wendy?

We are back in L.A. with no appointments this afternoon. We were home for the week-end and enjoyed that...got some laundry done. But this review has been a great break in our routine.

Give my love to all the PBC people for me.

Chris,

Just wanted to thank you for taking us along on this beautiful

journey with you. Your photos and reviews have been fantastic.

The reviews have been so good that It makes us feel like we

have been cruising along with you for the past 11 days.

I will definitely follow all of your future live reviews.

You are the best!

Now getting ready to travel for our Quantum cruise on Friday.

Can't wait to try some of the things you talked about.

Thanks again for taking your time to share this live reviews with us

and also for answering all of questions I had so quick.

Safe travels.

Hi bugsy4271, can you tell us are there any height, weight and age restrictions on the iFly, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Under 6 feet is 230 pounds, over 6 feet is 250. Will try to find out the height and age restrictions

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk