Not cruised in a while

golfer1903

3. questions.

1. Do they still walk around out by pool and offer the drink of the day special and if so what's it cost now.

2. When do I get an assigned boarding time that I'm seeing here in other posts. And I do have fttf already purchased also

3. I see you. An no longer bring bottled water but I can buy online before I go? How

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1...yes they do...I think its about 9.25 for the specials.

2. If you have FTTF, you don't need an assigned check in time. you show up whenever you want to check in

3. You go to the funshops on carnivals website to pre order water for your cabin

Just as confirmation

What she said

3. questions.

2. When do I get an assigned boarding time that I'm seeing here in other posts. And I do have fttf already purchased also

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is no assigned boarding time. Even with FTTF you must choose a check-in time slot in your Cruise Manager. This option becomes available 90 days before your cruise. After you select it, you can completely ignore it since you have FTTF.

You will want to get to the ship around 11am ....no sense waiting if you've paid to board early!

You want to get there earlier than that if you want to get on the ship as early as possible. I have been on several cruises this year and the latest they have started priority boarding is 11:10 AM, with most starting between 10:30 - 10:45 AM. If you don’t get to the port until 11 AM, odds are good FTTF passengers will already be on the ship by the time you are in the terminal.

I should add I have only cruised out of Port Miami and Port Canaveral this year. Boarding times at other ports may be different.

You want to get there earlier than that if you want to get on the ship as early as possible. I have been on several cruises this year and the latest they have started priority boarding is 11:10 AM, with most starting between 10:30 - 10:45 AM. If you don’t get to the port until 11 AM, odds are good FTTF passengers will already be on the ship by the time you are in the terminal.

I should add I have only cruised out of Port Miami and Port Canaveral this year. Boarding times at other ports may be different.

This exactly.

The last 3 or 4 sailings I have been on I have been on board before 11am. If you have FTTF, don't wait until 11 as suggested. You want to get there earlier so you can get on the ship sooner.

Ive been thinking there is some canned carbonated water that comes in cans, that maybe would be allowed.

Im assuming i can bring that? but i wouldnt swear to it. trying to think of the brand

it comes in cans i mean

Yes you can bring canned water onboard. Any non alcoholic Canned drinks can be brought on at embarkation and can be replenished at ports. Wine or champagne can only be brought on at initial embarkation.

The bottled water is a good deal to order before boarding and saves the hassle of carrying on those cases. If you like a special water or drink mixer and it comes in a can, those can be used too.

Since the op has Fttf , they can choose a boarding time online to complete the check in process, but ignore it because the Fttf will override what is there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums